Videos

Started by Marika, October 23, 2007, 08:53:16 PM

justphil

En francais moi raison d'etre. In English, my reason for living.

When skies are grey and all around me cry, I come here to feel their pain, and understand. It lifts me up and gives me peace. My life becomes worthwhile again and I can help them recover. I feel like this every time I set foot on those happy shores and watch Gravia quietly presiding over our procedings. So majestic.

We are but human, and Arillas for me is one of the Gods. Yes I am pissed, but this is the truth I'm telling you.....

Phil

TerryW

Its good to see some of the checks on the plane. The only negative thing about this video is that its leaving Corfu and not arriving

TerryW

Another lovely video of Corfu

TerryW

Sunsets from San Stefanos

TerryW

Fires on Corfu - Lets hope it never happens again

Val n Bill

Now this is more like it Terry.
Great videos many thanks.

Val x
The love affair continues.

TerryW

justphil

I never tire of videos like these. Thanks Terry.

Phil

kevin.g

you and me both phil...but reality is the ultimate ,,yammas

dylan

suddenly the beginning of june seems nearer!

TerryW

The one thing that VIDEOS  can't give are the smells of Corfu. Oooops that reminds me of another video I must post :-)

TerryW

I am just "messing" with YouTube annotation etc. This video will keep changing so watch this space. :-)

Any requests for messages?

jackson

Terry ive  allways enjoyed the videos you post its like being there please keep them going if only I had the skill to do them also.It looks so difficult and you do them so professionally

mikul101

Thanks Terry.

Love the videos.  Please keep them coming.

TerryW

This is a bit boring but I will share it anyway - This is a 50 minute long video of the journey from Arillas to Corfu Airport. The roads were very quiet as it was the day of the Yes/No Referendum. I am surprised I managed to get it uploaded as it was a 5Gb file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2o6DQAYBPk

Booking.com