PHOTOS OF TORNADO

Started by redsun, October 23, 2007, 01:42:16 PM

Eggy

Riggers
Don't panic - Rome was not built in a day - I'm told it will be finished "avrio".
See Eileens instructions on p2 of the a-z. That's how I finally did it. ( Image Shack)
Negg

riggers

cheers eggy, wind down time then. just a small one for the road..riggers..

riggers

i did it.....that was the tornado on the  20/10/07 i only got the back end of it.....gotta go now late...riggers

riggers

sorry the 13/10/07...riggers..

Eggy

There will be no stopping you now.
Negg

vivian

Well done Riggers, will expect to see a lot more photo's from you now we know you can do it. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

It was worth the wait to see that riggers. Isn't nature amazing, but also deadly at times.

TerryW

Joyce

The tornado WAS fascinating - but I was slightly concerned when Jimmy and Spiro (at the Rainbow) started running round like headless (Greek) chickens - there was a feeling of slight panic.  However, my first thought was for Sandy who was on the beach dressed in not a lot (well nothing really).  I tried to ring her mobile phone to tell her to get off the beach but Sandy had already seen the tornado coming - her response????  She didn't get dressed, run off the beach or even take photographs - she sent me a blasted text message saying ..................... "Oh ye Gods"!!!  Not sure if that was a prayer but it takes more than a little tornado to get Sandy off that beach!

Sandy - that beach will literally be the death of you! x

Sandy x

Well, it's where my ashes are going....already written into my will!
Sandy x