Birmingham flights

Started by raff, October 21, 2007, 07:01:09 PM

raff

Hi.  We are still looking for flights from Birmingham next July.  The prices seem quite high still.  Has anyone had any any joy in getting a good deal?  We normally book our flights now, but are holding out in hope of a better deal.

raff

Couldn't wait any longer.  Got our tickets booked today.  Can't wait, roll on July 21st 2008.  XL don't have many left.  I'll start packing now!!!!!!

martin-w

Hi Raff!
Cardiff CWL/Bristol no better. Still silly prices. Hope to get to Arillas in May. Suppose I had better book now,  its only money! Had hoped for a bit of a reduction from about £300 return! Anything is better than a flight from Gatwick!
Take care,
Martin.

raff

XL said that the prices were changing quite alot. But, due to the fact that they only had 7 seats on the outbound flight I thought we should book them.  At least the kids are happy. XL were cheaper than all the other companies, 2 years on the bounce.  Roll on July.  I need a hit of SUN

tracey&peter

Have you tried the monarch web site for flights from birmingham - they depart on a Monday at 6.30am there is also a Thomas Cook flight 15 mins later check out the websites direct you may be surprised.

Also look on the cheapest flights web site - they are usually a good price

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

raff

Morning.
    Yes, we checked everyone.  XL still the cheapest, and better flights.  We only live 20 mins drive away so 8:30 am flights are great