We're back!

Started by smoosh, September 13, 2007, 10:03:51 AM

TerryW

Smiffy, then smoosh, who is next?

Cheryl2307

EEG??!!  ha ha ha - only kidding, know you would hate that as much as me from your blog!
Cheryl O

blondegirl

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

PaulnMaria

Congratulations Smoosh and Julian !!!!!! How was everyone at the Akti ? We leave for Arillas in the morning, can't wait.

vivian

Congratulations Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Erja

Oh dear Cheryl! I can almost promise you that it wont be me :)

Then again, the hell has strted to freeze over ;)

Life is good ;)

smoosh

EEG - were you there the same time as us?  From that new picture you look really familiar!  I'm sure we were in the Coconut together a few times and maybe lunch in Portofino one day...? 

Erja

Hello there,

I was there with my friend Heidi 24.08-07.09 and we did do couple of lunches in Portofino. Shame if we missed each other :(
Life is good ;)

Shuey

Glad you had a great holiday.  Congratulations on your engagement, what a wonderful place and lovely setting for it.

smoosh

We were there 31.08 - 07.09!  Just looked at your blog - was definitely you!  Dammit!

I remember looking at your tatts because it seemed like only you and me and Julian were the only tattooed people in Arillas!  I've got a big vine of flowers down my left thigh and loads of people were staring at it all the time!

Erja

No kidding! I do remember your tattoo as well as Heidi and I discussed it. Ce la vie....next time :)
Life is good ;)

Shuey

Hi  EEG

Where can we read your blog??

Thanks

Shuey

smoosh

Oh dear!  That's such a shame!

Well we'll definitely be back, we had such a nice time!  It was just what we were after.  Other than the tattoo gawping it was so great.  In the hotel in particular I noticed some disapproving looks!  They didn't pay much attention to Ju's but I had more than one tut!  Ha ha!  :)

Cheryl2307

Smoosh - you get your tatts out whenever you want, don't bother what other people think!!

EEG - noticed the 'almost certain' - has 'middle age' changed your mind slightly??!!  How you enjoying life in your naughty forties then?  I think it's ace much better than being a teenager!

Sarah, go to EEG's profile and you can click on a link there - it's very entertaining reading! 
Cheryl O

Erja

Cheryl,

My motto in life is that you have to try everything once. I have been there done that and got divorced, but still somewhat optimistic about romance. I just dont seek it and tend to run away when it approaches :)
Life is good ;)