Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Magical. just Magical!

Phil

kvarnell

fab sunset thanks for sharing x

Pat&Annette

Beautiful, envigorating, imagine being there..............
Thank you Sara.
Pat.

vivian

I want to be in Arillas now. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

Wonderful Photo's.
Its interesting to see the position of the setting sun, in April. When we are there in June/July it will have reach its most "Northerly" point over San Stefanos.

Eggy

Quote from: vivian on April 19, 2011, 09:53:13 AM
I want to be in Arillas now. Viv

Viv - I'll be saying this when I'm back in the UK, next week.

A super Arillas today and North Corfu is on a clean up session. I'd like to think that Arillas started it with Vassilis (Armourada) Agious Stephanos has new kerbs going in, which will keep those foot sloggers away from part time car drivers and Sidari is also being spruced up. Afionas and Agious Georgious are also following suit. You will get much more, I think, from Boss Dimitris soon.

I hope , very soon, to have some news on what was Helens Creperie.
(Only with permission of course)

Malibu being given it's Winter facelift as is Coconut, and Horizon is also looking exceptionally good.
Even Sharon is now knuckling down with her Marina pool bar duties in between serving drinkies to eager guests.
(And why not? - Who wants to walk through long grass to get to the pool?)
Portofino and many other places getting that Summer buzz. Rainbow Bar now polishing thier dart board and re-filling thier pool.
Brouklis nearly firing on all cylinders. -
(Bring me the Guests and I'll bring them good food - Didn't Kevin Kostner say that? )
I could go on - I usually do. But for now nuff is nuff.
Cheers
Negg

justphil

Thanks for the updates Eggy. Wish we could be in the first onslaught of eager Arilliacs next month, like viv I wanna be there NOW. But good things come to those who wait (that's the biggest load of trash I have ever heard, but I gotta hang on to something....)

Get yer cardboard cut-out ready - I've a feeling you're gonna need it this year! (Will try to take a real looking pic this time.)

Enjoy the build up, all of you. I'm getting excited justthinking about it.

Phil

Erja

Yeeeei! Thank you for posting the update Eggy :)

It really sounds like good things are happening and looking forward to hearing more of them ;)

Well done Vassilis and others for tidying up!
Life is good ;)

Jo Wissett

Exciting stuff!! And WHAT is happening at George's???????!!!

TONYNEW

That's what i wanna know Jo ,i loved Georges Brekkies and sitting there on an evening with a cold beer in hand watching the world go by with Diaz sat next us :-)
Tony

vivian

O poor old Eggy, having to leave and come over to UK, what a damm shame. lol.

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Eggy, My new t-shirt for may.lol.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Very nice Viv.

I was saying that when in the UK

Negg

Janis

I'd agree if only I knew what it meant!  I recognise Arillas, but that's all, and I can't copy and paste into Google translate....

Janis x

Eggy

Janis

Pronounced "Thelo Arilla Tora" - I want Arillas now.

"Ochi Avrio" - Not tomorrow << (This is not on there - I just added it)

Negg