Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

Ahhh my bestest Ariilas mate...glad you survived without wegg...get well soon dearest. :)
not you (Neill)

Great photos and usuall report Negg... :)

riggers....

julied

Eggy

These are gorgeous pictures I think you should post piccys once a week just to
keep us forum addicts going over the winter months.
Just a question and it might be a daft one but will the beach be back for next year?

TONYNEW

I hope so Julie but i guess it will be in the hands of the Greek Gods so lets not go upsetting Zues ;-) unless we all nip around to San Stef with buckets and spades in hand and borrow some of their beach
Tony

Alan and Jan

Beach had better be back for next May. Jan can't survive without her daily fix on the beach even if its for only half an hour.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

vivian

Dont worry Rother's, Jan isn't the only one and seeing that we are there at the sametime we will help you with the bucket and spades (or borrow a digger from some road works).lol.
Im sure anyway that there will be enough for a few bodies to lay down and worship the sun. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TONYNEW

Hi folks just a quickie to let you know we have just had a new arrival grand bairn No3 Laura gave birth 5 mins ago to a little girl 9lb 2oz :-)

Sandy x

Sandy x

Eileen

Congratulations grandpa! x
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

TerryW

Congratulations Tony. More Christmas presents to buy but worth every penny. What are you, a Grandad, a Gramp, a Grampy or similar?

dimitris

Congratulations form us too granddpa,

Just to let you know that we have just recovered from e huge storm that happened in teh early hours of this morning.
The wind was so strong , it must have been up to 9-10 Beaufort.
many trees around the entire island were fallen on to electric cable lines  resultting in to th eloss of power for almost half of the island from abuut 06:00 in the morning until 10:00 in the evening.
the tempreratures are not so bad though  round 20 21 so it was not so bad to be celebrating the day with candles sitting around with friends  .
Fo rthe moment we are trying to fix the w.eb.camserver that has not started after the power-cut also some wifi connections are down in the village which means that twe maight not have our we.bcam running for some time tomorrow ....

at least the problem with electricity was solved so our fridges and televisions have started working again...!!
if it would go on for the whole night then I was "afraid" that the population of Corfu island would have increased by hundreds of babies  nine months later.....

have good night everyone,

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Sandy x

I'm glad you've got your electricity back Dimitri....I know what it's like.....hope everything in the village is ok and not too much damage.
Sandy x

Val n Bill

Congratulations and welcome to your new grandaughter, I'm sure she will bring you much happiness.
            Val
The love affair continues.

Baldy Barry

Congratulations Grandad Tony !
Sounds like quite a storm Dimitris !
Hope I don't burn !

TerryW

Quoteif it would go on for the whole night then I was "afraid" that the population of Corfu island would have increased by hundreds of babies  nine months later.....

That brings back memories of winter 1973 :-).

Val n Bill

Dimitris..... you made that storm sound quite romantic.
                              Valnbill
The love affair continues.