Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

sharonF

No apology needed Negg, and thanks very much for taking the trouble to go to Vavilas. 

Great photos and updates

Sharon xx

Peckedhen

Quote from: Eggy on February 27, 2008, 02:35:51 PM

Meanwhile, that ole pool at Atki Arilla Inn is taking shape.

Looking good, thanks Eggy.

Do you know how the promised pool at the Marina is coming on......or isn't it? :D

Sue

sue

Eggy

Good to see Dimitris sorted that glitch out with the last post.

Peckedhen - Sue
There are a lot of building materials in the car park end of Marina which. to me, look excess to that 3rd floor build. I think that, when they have finished that floor they will then start on the pool.
But.... Are they advertising a pool for this year? - I don't know, as being resident here, you can lose track as to what is advertsised in brochures etc.
I will try and find out.

Blondgirl - Sue
I didn't really drag that boat. - I left it to Wegg as I did the driving !

Arillas once again enjoyed lovely temps of around 17 deg in the shade. It's very slowly waking up and preparing for that Summer onslaught.
You lucky people you !
Negg

Peckedhen

Thanks Negg,

I don't know about advertising. Vasilis did tell us there would be a lift and pool this year and Nancy confirms this on the Corfu Escape site.  We'll watch this space.....

Sue

Eggy

Quote from: Peckedhen on February 28, 2008, 08:09:44 PM

Vasilis did tell us there would be a lift and pool this year and Nancy confirms this on the Corfu Escape site. 

Sue
Take a look at the photo. This is the carcassing for the lift currently being installed. I had a chat with a guy there today who confirms that a pool will be done just across the road.
He says it will be ready for May.

Had a nice relaxed meet with Marino from Horizon and Spiros from Thallassa. The Horizon has had all the woodwork in the bar re-varnished and very smart it looks too.
Probably about 22/23 deg in the sun and, once again, Arillas doesn't let us down.
Cheers
Negg

Peckedhen

Oooh! It really is happening then...and not in Greek time either! :D 

Counting the weeks till we arrive at the end of May - will look out for you Negg. Thanks.

Sue

dimitris

Another nice sunset today....
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

riggers

That is a Great Picture Dimitris.........

patrickjohn

Yes - just beautiful.
Best wishes
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Marika

Wow! Beautiful pic Dimitris! :)

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Peckedhen

Lovely photo and I accidentally found out how to make it larger!!  :roll:

justphil

Thanks, Dimitris. For a few seconds I was stood on the beach watching that sunset and the boat.

phil

jennyandchris

Can somebody tell me where to find these wonderful photos taken by Dimitris?
I have no problem with the photos taken by Eggy, they are just there! And a day does not go by without me looking in on this link. Makes me feel much closer to my next holiday. Thanks all.But where is that Sunset?

riggers

Hi Jennyandchris.
It is just above where Dimitris has posted. Just click on the picture to enlarge it.