Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

turkeyfoot

Hi
Sounds more like Noah's Arc

Geff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Eggy

Oh Geoff
Yer such a No-Ah-Tall
Negg

jackson

Neil whats Jimmy doing to the rainbow thats different this year?.

Eggy

Jackson
Not telling, but nowt that can be easily noticed. Mostly appt revamps and the parking.
Negg

Eggy

Quote from: jackson on April 27, 2024, 01:32:53 PMNeil whats Jimmy doing to the rainbow thats different this year?.

or...... it could be the "Hokey Cokey" if you buy him enough Ouzo !!!!

After a nasty overnight rain followed, by many thunder rumbles this morning, the afternoon was a pretty dam goodun!!

Tria is open now so where to go next???? - I could always push the Punto to Three W.

Cheers
Negg

soniaP

I see onninstagram Gratselas opened yesterday as did Mirage

Eggy

Sonia
Yer not wrong. Arillas is , maybe , waking up early this Summer?
Negg

philippa

after 5 years and the death of my husband am coming back to arillas where we used to have our little house on may 16th, to scatter rainers ashes in the sea, which was his last wish.

am a bit nervous but am so glad be coming to our second home.
we are te ones from austria!!

maybe see you eggy on the beach!

kevin-beverly

Hi Philippa
It's you are going back to Arillas and also a sad moment.
You don't want to see eggy on the beach in his mankini 🤢🙈

Kev
Enjoy your time in Arillas

Eggy

and.... Phillipa . you will always recognise Kevin.
(He's the one arm wrestling with an Orangutan!)

Negg

Eggy

A nice 23 deg today and dry , after a spit of early morning rain.
Once "Paska" is dun n dusted the Summer will take shape and many bodies will coagulate around many bars and Tavernas. Tis all good fun.
Cheers
Negg

TerryW

It is lovely to see your post Philippa, and I am so pleased that you are returning to Arillas allbeit for a sad occasion. I can remember talking to Rainer and yourself, in The Horizon, on the day you left with your lovely dog. (sorry can't remember the name). We arrive at the Horizon on June 15th so we will miss you :-(. Everytime I go to the Milton Keynes area I think of your mum. :-). I will PM you