Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

kevin-beverly

Hi Neil

sad to leave with so many friends.
Neil hope you like your bits and bobs I know there is shampoo in the bags it might back memories when you had hair 🧔‍♀️
Well Christmas is only around the corner first card

Keep well and Wendy

Kev

kevin-beverly

Hi Neil

Have received your P/M

I am writing big so you can hear me

Kev

Eggy

Hi Kevin
Thank you for your loud letters which nearly deafened me!
So , I will type this slowly as it is possible you cannot read very fast
I reckon the next countdown for you guys has already started?

10:30am gives us an Arillas Today around that 28deg mark but it is rumoured that possible rain may be about Tues/Weds and it could be on the chilly side? - Hmmmm.
My target is to venture there late afternoon to see the "goings on"

(currently practicing my "Bonjours" - "Chow Bambinos" - "Gutan Tags" - "Dobree Dens")
But , I'm fairly good on the UK greeting.

Cheers
Negg

Truth

Morning all!
Yesterdays speedboat was excellent as ever and Athina last night was spot on!
Seeing plenty of Jackson and son as well at the splendid Wissetts ! Sad to see Max Wissett go yesterday , top man he is 👍.
Mo and Dave must be hiding from the Black Country posse , I will get you at some point again 😁 .
We leave Wednesday night Negg so I'll look out for you in Kosta's mate
As for today , well lets just see shall we , its  ours to do as we please , and thats what we will do 😎
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Truth

Waves , waves , waves and waves so far today! Oh and Jim of Lyn and Jim in the waves !  Great fun !  💪😎😁

kevin-beverly

Hi

Glade you all had a good time on the boat Karl.
I could not find Mo and Dave either they must be in hibernation not the Rainbow
Jackson and son isnt that a old Cat Stevens song i know its farther & son

All enjoy your holidays

kev

Eggy

Karl - You lil 'ole bugger - and that's the Truth!!
I was, with Mo n David,  in Beach Kostas this afternoon and recognised those fancy upmarket and expensive shades of yours at Marina.
Sadly I was home a tad earlier as 32 deg does give me more pressure than Stoke ever beating Spain!

I may miss you as I am pottering around left , right and centre but I hope to be hiding at Rainbow on Weds.

Missing Kev already as we had planned a zimmer frame race around Arillas. Bummer as I had charged the battery on mine so he would never have had a look in!

Eye B perdy sure you B aving a good time though?
Cheers
Negg

Truth

Morning all,
Kostas On The Beach was superb last night after a day at Marina and yet more fun in the waves! 😎😁
Arillas today will bring both happiness and sadness , happiness that we're here now and sadness that we win't be here tomorrow .
Hoping to bump into a few of our bladdy tourist friends today and we'll be doing the rounds saying goodbye to the locals before Amourada at 6 and a taxi at 9.
Arillas never fails to bring us joy , she is what she is and always will be , but this year seems to have been even more special , maybe because we missed last year as my oldest daughter was ill, I'm not sure.
Anyway I am writing with a tear in my eye and its far too early for all of that so I am going to leave you all in peace and go catch some more waves , the sea ones , it will be tearful ones later 🤣🤣
Its been emotional Arillas , thank you x 😎

angiem

Check your flight Karl - a lot of disruption at the moment.
Fingers crossed for you. Xx

Eggy

Missed you Karl so I guess I will have to live here another year to gaurantee catching you next Summer!
Negg

Eggy

A chilly sort of early morning but still26deg at midday.
Not enough rain , yesterday, to bother the rain guage.

An Arillas afternoon recce is on the cards, just for a change!
My 'ole camera looks to have retired but if I can fix it then maybe a few pics soon.
(Until then we rely on the super duper machine that Kevin has got!!)

Cheers
Neggg

Eggy

Aahhh , my last darting afternoon with Mo n David who venture back to Scotland tommorow morning.
They have percy-veered over the last 14 days to get my darts on the right track (or at the board)
Safe trip guys... you will be missed!!

But.... I have Jackson and son at Rainbow now and they have been warned that I speak for the UK in the European Darts "Babble on" K/O. ( I won the final last year as my opponent's ears melted!!)

and.... sorry Jackson , but your boy reminds me of "Shaggy" in the Scooby Doo progs!!!
(Let's get off on the right foot here!)

So... I leave y'all with 26 deg and be happy.
Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi Neil

Are mo and David in your imagination because Karl and I we did not see them 
Is that the reason you was winning darts because you was playing by yourself haha

Kev

Eggy

sKevin
Karl met them but obviously didn't tell you in case you got jealous!!

I think twill be a much quieter Arillas Today as we slowly move into September with, at the moment, some very respectable temps.

Negg

Eggy

3pm gave us a real nasty rainstorm with a crack of thunder that made all the cats thinking they were in the Olympic high jump!!
Lost the internet , for 20 minutes , after that severe crack of thunder n lightening but OK now.
Our rain guage is nearly full after 45 minutes. - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?
Cheers
Negg