Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Sonia - I feel like an old man,, but will have chicken tonite as there is more meat on it.!!!

Kostas on the Beach, this afternoon, had so many guests that I was under the impression they did a "Musical Chairs" - When the music stops if yer sat yer get served!!!
(I took my own table - Yah Boo - Sucks to you!!)

6:30 and 34 deg so my bet at 50/1 for rain went outa da window!!!

I luv to see a buzzing Arillas - DONCHYERKNOW? (and I only put 20cents with BET365 anyway!!)
Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

Today temperature is going up as looking at the thermometer very light breeze
Last night ate in Athena once again a very enjoyable evening
Yes Arillas is picking up trade
Have not seen any TUI coaches for the Kaloudis so I don't no if TUI are cancelling who knows

Tria Adelphia are dropping Olympic holidays at the end of the season and doing Booking.com
At the moment there people from Eastern European Frenh,German,Swedish and a couple from Qatar
Philip Helen and Yanni are very busy as guess stay for one night or a week
It's not week or two week turnaround like a package holidays

Coffee has arrived

Kev

turkeyfoot

Hi
Is the Akti still under contract  for Polish customers only?
Keep safe
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

vivian

Happy Birthday Neg. XX

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Thanks to all.
The problem with birthdays is they arrive every year - Bummer - Wish I could press a "hold" button.
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi Geoff

I am not sure

Kev

Timbo

Quote from: turkeyfoot on August 07, 2021, 11:14:20 AM
Hi
Is the Akti still under contract  for Polish customers only?
Keep safe
Geoff

I was told that it still is, by a UK friend that had stayed there for years and managed to stay there this year  for a couple of weeks with her family by contacting Kostas direct herself and he let them have a spare room.
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Truth

Arillas today brings 6 from the Black Country 😂😎
First visit in 3 years for my parents due to cancer but they're back !!!
Didn't see any testing at the airport and we never even got asked for our PLF forms , never been through so quick as the cases were forst off.
Just about to arrive at Bardis Hotel , a dip in the pool and a Mythos is on order me thinks 🍻
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

jackson

Have a good one Karl glad you had no probs

JohnTheRef&Dot

Quote from: Truth on August 07, 2021, 01:28:29 PM
Arillas today brings 6 from the Black Country 😂😎
First visit in 3 years for my parents due to cancer but they're back !!!
Didn't see any testing at the airport and we never even got asked for our PLF forms , never been through so quick as the cases were forst off.
Just about to arrive at Bardis Hotel , a dip in the pool and a Mythos is on order me thinks 🍻

Hi Karl.
No better place to be than Arillas, have a great time.
When you see Bobby Bardis tell him I really enjoyed our video chat the other week and that Dot and John send them all our best wishes

vivian

Sounds like airport has had enough, Glad your there ok enjoy yourselfs all of you.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Truth

Cheers Viv 🙂
Ref, I am onto it for you mate, we'll be in there tonight for a nightcap 🍻
I bet he enjoyed it as much as you 🙂

kevin-beverly

Hi

Just had a ride around Arillas at 8.45 a few body's on the beach and more traveling down the road
It's another hot one no breeze
It is nice to see Arillas getting back to normal

I have not heard nothing from the Black Country (Karl)yet 🤣

Kev

soniaP

Have a great holiday Karl. Say hello to the Bardis family from me. My hubby got covid for the 2nd time so a blessing we didnt book Arillas for August.

Truth

Hi Soni, will do 🙂
Hi Ref, Bobby said it was lovely to speak to you
Hi Kev, I though it was you I saw this norning on a scooter! I jogged past you dut didn't realise you hired a bike! 😂