Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Truth

Hi Jo !
I am sure I have been chatting to them but I am terrible with names!
Real nice girls, hired a boat this afternoon I believe if i have the right people?
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Eggy

Sorry too have missed you today , Carl, but twas a very late night/early morning for me at Rainbow. Did not venture too far away from the sofa today.

And now....... Erja and Heide ? - Will my pacemaker stand the pressure.???

WOTCANISAY about Arillas Today that has not been said, just a "Phew!!" times before.

Cheers
Negg

Barry

Wonderful news about the dog. He sat under our table most mornings this year when we had breakfast at the Marina. He'll make a lovely pet. Well done to all concerned.
Barry and Christine

Erja

[quote author=Eggy link=topic=2312.msg139190#msg139190 date=1503068807
And now....... Erja and Heide ? - Will my pacemaker stand the pressure.???

WOTCANISAY about Arillas Today that has not been said, just a "Phew!!" times before.

Cheers
Negg
[/quote]

You have been rumbled Eggy and we will give your pace maker a good time (whilst watching your Punto).

Life is goog 😎
Life is good ;)

kevin-beverly

Hi Erja

see you both soon save some beer for us lot 13 of us

kevin

Eggy

Arillas Today looks to be winding down to welcome a little quieter September when vehicles can be parked and sunbeds do not have to be placed on top of other peoples sunbeds to share the beach. (Like living in a flat)
Anyway, you can still obtain that 30 deg dry and tanning time you need.

However , for moi , twas a tad of business/pleasure which took me to Three W's , Ag. Stephanos. Words of warning here. - If you take people to a dartboard make sure they cannot hit a double as your afternoon could be spent marking the board!!
(I may book them an early flight home - "Surprise , Surprise" as Cilla used to say!)

A good afternoon for me and, I am sure, a good afternoon for every one here. - How all these guys at all these Tavernas/Bars etc can keep smiling and putting in long hours, is beyond me. It's been a long Summer , already for those you know and respect, and I am humbled by the 24 hour plus days  they all put in.
(One told me -"So little time and so many friends to welcome back")

Be Well and enjoy
Negg

momo

Arillas today is beautiful and hot hot hot. The sky is clear blue. Not a cloud. Paradise. Darts was fun with Neil in rainbow this avo. Thanks Neil! We will take a walk later to ag stephanos to have a go at the 3Ws quiz. Life is goog. Spotted Erja earlier but she was eating!  Will catch up xx

Eggy

32 deg and all has been well for a Saturday afternoon binge at Armourada. Icing on the cake was bumping into Erja and Heide.
(Erja on her way to a bull finish birthday!!) - (Heide , Shut up and get in the cupboard)

David and Mo were good company for the afternoon and let me win (Twice!!)

Kev n Bev haven't found me yet , so that camouflage suit, I bought, is working well. - Don't worry guys - You have a PM.

Tomorrow will be a Rainbow afternoon for me and a Rainbow morning for Wegg who will attempt a swim , sniffles permitted.
(What do you want from the UK , she said? - A pair of socks , clean pants or a head cold?? - Sure I chose the socks!!)
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Arillas Today .... and this good weather has not finished with us yet. 30 deg at 5pm?? - (just for a change)

A tad of susty red rain, this morning, did nowt for gardens but made the cars look a very nice mottled colour.

Anyway ....... Erja has hit the magic number which I hope to do avrio, as long as it is a double, when I give Kevin a darts lesson.
(The Tria Adelphia score board has been lowered so Bev can do the chalking)

Momo n David will be facing extra completion now the "Silver Fox" is back in town.

Cheers
Negg

kes

Hi neil..coming over September..any idea what euro rate is being given from  cash machines or  from  exvhange  outlets in Arillas..

Eggy

Kes

I will find out Euro rate today , but no idea on cash machines.

You will find , I think/hope , much cooler weather for September.

Arillas starts today with a very nice 22 deg. - When are you over as thunderstorms expected Monday.

Cheers
Negg

kes

Quote from: Eggy on September 02, 2017, 09:23:11 AM
Kes

I will find out Euro rate today , but no idea on cash machines.

You will find , I think/hope , much cooler weather for September.

Arillas starts today with a very nice 22 deg. - When are you over as thunderstorms expected Monday.

Cheers
Negg
arrive late Friday...cheers..

Eggy

Had to do some shopping , in Sidari, today and e1.08 was being offered on exchange. POOO-EEEE springs to mind.

The day starts to wind up at 30 deg but, beware , as storms are expected tomorrow.
Sunday tomorrow , Thunder n Lightening and Church bells ? WOTTA spoilt lo we are at Kavadaddes!!

Negg

kes

Quote from: Eggy on September 02, 2017, 05:43:36 PM
Had to do some shopping , in Sidari, today and e1.08 was being offered on exchange. POOO-EEEE springs to mind.

The day starts to wind up at 30 deg but, beware , as storms are expected tomorrow.
Sunday tomorrow , Thunder n Lightening and Church bells ? WOTTA spoilt lo we are at Kavadaddes!!

Negg
Quote from: Eggy on September 02, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

Negg
better than here..😁😁cheers

Eggy

Arillas Today wishes John n Dot , and all others, a safe non delayed flight over. It promises to do it's best to give you, at least, a 20 deg start to the day, remain dry , and possibly finish around the 26 deg mark. (No need yet for jumpers ????)
Also ,you may find the exchange rate a little better, maybe 1.10e - (dare I say 1.10e plus??)

Still a fairly busy time here especially with this "Festival of Silence" thingy that has been going on.

Cheers
Negg

Booking.com