Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

vivian

Lovely here today sun and warmth. Xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Cheryl2307

Hi Truth, hope you are ok, yes not long now! Stress levels are not too bad ....... Yet!  Can't wait to feel the sun again and I know the best hiding places to escape to! 
Cheryl O

Truth

All good at my end thanks Cheryl !
Keep your hideouts a secret don't forget! Lol
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Eggy

Cheryl could be in trouble if I find her hideaway. - She may prefer the wedding celebrations.

Anyway..... Arillas Today brings us a dry afternoon with 10 deg on the "Wegg-om-Meter"

The last 6/7 days has given us, around 6 inches of rain with continual downpour only being interrupted by a few showers and drizzle. - Boring - Boring - Boring !!

Tis good to find time, other that trying to dig soggy soil and pull up weeds with a ton of earth attached, to read all the recent postings as "Where to Eat" "Who goes at what time" and "A-Z Pics" and involve myself in the "What's yer View".

Tomorrow the "Arillas Today" will be an 11 deg , dry and give me the incentive to cut a few brambles and then scoot off for an Ouzo or two. Mud everywhere but no one to throw it at!!

Arillas , meanwhile , takes all that nature throws at her and continues to look good.
Tis a Sea nymph which beckons all you Arilliacs to venture over as soon as..... to enjoy what she has to offer.

Cheers
Negg

Erja

Quote from: Eggy on January 26, 2017, 06:21:45 PM
Arillas , meanwhile , takes all that nature throws at her and continues to look good.

Good to hear Eggy ;)
Life is good ;)

Cheryl2307

Eggy, I might need your assistance to get to some of them there hideaways!

Nipping for an ouzo sounds ace, wish I could join you, enjoy your weeding!
Cheryl O

Eggy

So.....Arillas Today....

Where can you go , in the UK, have a tyre puncture mended, get a large Ouzo while waiting and then be charged.
TIPOTA! - Nothing! - Diddley Squat.

Negg

Val n Bill

What you really need Neill is a slow puncture...... then everyday you could have a nice chat and a large Ouzo,  mmmm

Bill
The love affair continues.

Steve & Carole

Now I know why you keep a hammer & nails  in your boot!

Eggy

Arillas Today gives us "Clean Monday" and wotta delight to see a busy Arillas today , after some bad Winter weather.

Kite flying was the name of the game.......................

...................... but you do get the odd "Cheat" or two........

............. and a body , or two, taking a dip.

Many places open, and we enjoyed the hospitality of "Athina" (ex Capt Table) for marinated Octopus, Yigantes plus taramosalata with fresh bread. Washed down with a retsina and all with a 20 deg , warm sunny day --- which was free..

and............................ WOTS going on between Rainbow and Alexandros??????

....Maybe the bear knows , but he's not telling!!

and........................... many "goings ons" at Mega Lithari.

3 more Villas? - looking to be quite a very smart complex which, surely, can only be good for all Arillas.

Cheers
Negg

vivian

Hmmm will have to do an inspection in May, find out for ourselves if your not going to tell us. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

JohnTheRef&Dot

Quoteand............................ WOTS going on between Rainbow and Alexandros???

New Apartments at the Rainbow  footings were dug out in October..... More rooms at the Rainbow

Truth

20 Degrees in Feb Negg!  Excellent, enjoy mate ....
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin-beverly

HI ALL

Is he making us jealous on purpose i think so haha

kevin

Eggy

So, John R has let the cat , or is it the bear?, outa the bag. (amazing the amount of work done in the short space of time)

Jealous Kevin?? - Surely not......

Arillas Today will only reach 20 deg and "Sun's Out!!" - "Catch Ups" once being done in many gardens.

Pics of the beach size will follow , probably tomorrow.

Cheers
Negg

Booking.com