Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Well Dylan. The "No Rain" was just about correct and the evening "Roundabouts" was a goodun.
But....... still 12 deg outside and 21 deg inside at 10:30 pm?? - Just maybe another glass of wine.

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Arillas Today spoils any last minute "Stragglers" - And lucky stragglers they are.

Spotted people in the sea yesterday and the day before......
....... Don't they know the sea is on holiday now?

19deg outside at 6pm. - Should I not be digging gardens or strimming weeds?
Nah! - Wegg back from the UK , avrio , so catch up housing duties must take priority.
(Not used to this - Do you dust toilet seats or polish them?)

Cheers
Negg

JohnTheRef&Dot

Quote(Not used to this - Do you dust toilet seats or polish them?)

No Neill, you SIT on them

Eggy

Haven't had time to sit down anywhere , this week, John.
(A women's work and all that....never done routine!!)

Wegg back today so Corfu Airport beckons me.

Cheers
Negg

dylan

Hope the toilet seat was up to standard, for the Boss!

Eggy

Dylan - You could probably see yer face in it.... not that I wanted to get so close!!

Very quiet here now and Sidari was like a Ghost Town, this morning.

Many bags of Olives already starting to arrive at our local factory.

(Who said these guys take it easy in the Winter?)

Negg

dylan

Well done! have a good winter you both, and keep reports coming, helps me through to Sept every year!

kevin.g

Neil you and housework wotsitallabout ,,, dont ya know, hsve a great winter you, s 2 ,,, yiammas

Eggy

Wegg's back Kevin, so I have retired now and given the "Map Direction" details, for the washing machine and oven, back to her.

Arillas today has been a pleasant one but..... now at 6pm we have thunder brewing and a tad of rain already. Not a good forecast for the rest of the week. Still with 16 deg outside and a nice 21 deg inside, I look forward to a "Porky Curry Type Thingy" as she describes it. Then Feet up time.

Cheers
Negg

Val n Bill

Bet your meal was lovely, we had the same last night 🍲 very tasty. I am quite good at "Curry Type Thingys" just wish that I could make the same thing again but I never use a recipe. 😃

Val x
The love affair continues.

Eggy

22mm of rain , overnight,  Val but did not cause me a problem at all......
.... Because my "Porky Curry Type Thingy" was very nice indeed.

Not super duper outside now , but still being spoilt with temps of around 18 deg.
.... and, of course, being spoilt inside with many more meals of the "Thingy" type.

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

November 6th - 9:20 pm - and it's 20 deg outside.

It just finishes off a very good Arillas Today and a bonus of a super early meal at BAVIAS, Sidari.
(Goat in red wine sauce - wowie zowie - Didn't have the nerve to ask for the Billy)

Wegg having a Retsina on the balcony . Me getting keyboard exercise and all the cats thinking Christmas has come early with extra helpings of Beef Whiskas! - WOTSITALLABOUT??

Rumours reckon a wet day tomorrow but OOHGIVSADAMM!! - (New one for Eggshionary folks!)

Cheers
Negg

Erja

Quote from: Eggy on November 06, 2014, 09:31:57 PM
WOTSITALLABOUT??

OOHGIVSADAMM!! - (New one for Eggshionary folks!)

:D Nice one! 8)
Life is good ;)

Eggy

Yer know Guys?!

Just back from Arillas and it must be around 23 deg there.

Arillas Beach Point (Ex Helen's Creperie) and Sharon's Pool bar looking after many customers enjoying a "liquid Lunch" .

A super day and a few nationalities whom I failed to recognise the language.
(Lucky buggers - they win 3-0)
1. Didn't recognise the language.....
2. .... Difficult to bend their ears
3. What a super day they are having.

Doh! - I love Arillas Today.

Negg

justphil

Wish I were there.............

Phil