Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eileen

Quote from: Eggy on June 28, 2012, 05:54:37 PM
Quote from: Debs1962Wales on June 28, 2012, 11:03:00 AM

(Eileen- Villa Linakis uses some Scottish words as well. Can't find those either!)

Cheers
Negg

And...ahemm...always polite and proper Scottish words too.... ;-) xxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Eggy

How do I know they are polite , Eileen.
Can't find any printed documents and mention "Och the Noo" to a Greek policeman you get arrested

Anyway - WOTDOIKNOW? - I'm only a SASSER KNACK
(Please check spelling and hide my Ouzo bottle immediately!)

ps - It's still 32.7 at 7:12pm and we are going out for an "Indian Madras!!"
WOTSTHATALLABOUT??

Negg

Debs1962Wales

Negg that has really made me laugh :-)))

sharonF

Quote from: Eggy on June 28, 2012, 07:12:46 PM
How do I know they are polite , Eileen.
Can't find any printed documents and mention "Och the Noo" to a Greek policeman you get arrested

Eggy you just made me belly laugh with that! :D

Enjoy your madras, have a lovely evening
Sharon xx

jackson

you will not need the mozzi spray tonight thats for sure

Val n Bill

Well Eggy, a Madras, mmm yummy...... I am having a packet of pork scratchings with my ouzo tonight. Damp and muggy here.

Val x

The love affair continues.

georgia

I cannot think of any man that I have NEVER met has made me laugh as much as Eggy...well apart from maybe Bill Bryson, or Noel Coward ( no hope of meeting him now, but hopefully will run into Eggy someday..that sounds all wrong too much like runny egg!

Eggy

Quote from: georgia on June 29, 2012, 01:45:08 AM
but hopefully will run into Eggy someday..that sounds all wrong too much like runny egg!

Georgia - There are many people who would like to run into me , and most of them own a vehicle of some description.!!
And...... it's no yolk , being a runny Egg.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arillas Today continues to spoil many guests and roast many others.
T-shirts on heads, acting as sun hats, seems to be the norm and I'm sure some one melted in front of me as we spoke. Rumour has it that a thermometer was placed in a pool this afternoon and registed 29deg on the "Boil Scale"
WOTSTHATALLABOUT?

We sit "peacefully" now with a solid 28 deg at 8:45pm but must all beware that ice cream, as a dessert in Arillas, will continue to be served runny.
(A tad like an egg, that's totally coddled, I 'spose - I've been called worse!)
Arillas welcomes new faces , next week, Ref J and Dot amongst them, plus, I think a Cheryl, who has nothing to wear.
(Tickets are being sold , at the Airport, as I type)
Cheers All
Negg

Karen/Colin

Midnight & still 26 degrees. Just watching the waiters Greek dancing in the marina caused me to perspire, although, that mightnot have been the heat!!
Having a fab time, out on quad bikes today & went up to spiros new place in afionas but will do full report when home. Melting in my own juices. Karen x

JohnTheRef&Dot

Not yet in Arillas Today Neil.
[/quote]
Arillas welcomes new faces , next week, Ref J and Dot amongst them,
[/quote]
But will be there Tomorrow, See you soon

Cheryl2307

Cheeky, Eggy!  I've managed to whittle down my 'nothing to wear' to 15.2kg!  Should be ok at check in, I hope. 

Val, I'm on the early Manchester flight (7.00 am) so I might be on the same one as them, hope to meet up with you when you get there too.

See you at the bar, John, Dot and Johnjue!
Cheryl O

Val n Bill

Will look out for you Cheryl, we go on the 20th.  My sister-law is Sandy and her husband is Arthur, you will meet them I am sure, Sandy is likes to chat and is lovely.
Safe journey and have a wonderful time.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Sandy x

Have a wonderful time all of you - save some sunshine for me at the end of the month!
Sandy x

Lisa and Steve

When are you going sandy?We hope to come out on 4th Aug but things at home might put paid to that. xx

Eggy

Good news and bad news for Arillas today.

Bad news was the saying "Bye" to M & M who left today. Those 3 weeks went so quickly and they will be missed by many. They have become a special part of Tria Adelphia now and are treated as family.

Good news is that John R and Dot arrived, at Rainbow, today but bad news is they snuck away before a piccie. Dot did tell me though that her suitcase arrived safely, as well, so she has underwear this time.
(Bad news is that John R continues to insist wearing it!)

Further good news is that Cheryl has landed safely.
BAD news is that she finally found something to wear! - BUGGER!

Further good news is that these two lucky forum pals are still enjoying life at the Rainbow and , of course , Arillas. I know him as "Big Cliff" but not sure of his ladies login for the forum.

Is it good news to have a 34 deg temp at 5pm? - I'll leave that to you to decide.

More good news than bad then? -
And ... good news gets better. Riggers n Sue are here tomorrow and a drinkie at the Nut is on the cards.
- Mini binge time is planned - And that , folks, can only be GOOD NEWS
Cheers
Negg