Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Well 'ole Kev , you of the 'orticultural knowledge.
Arillas today finishes with a 19 deg and there be a breeze blowing as I type. There be a storm brewing, so I be told , for tonight. Hatches may be battenned down and cats "ducktaped" to table legs, to keep 'em safe. I will be tied to the ships wheel and all electrics to be unplugged , I reckon.

The above was supposed to have a Somerset twinge with it , but on reading it I sound like a pirate.
Aaaah Jim lad , You beware the Ides of March (Now a tad of pirate with Roman mixed in!!)

Whichever way you look at it, me-thinks could be a "hairy" evening. - Hairy is a bonus for me as I don't have any!!!

Cheers
Negg

riggers

Hi Neill, sorry didn't make it to wine festival!! Looking forward to seeing you all mid August next year!!

Cheers,,,John

kevin-beverly

HI John

we will be in Arillas 12/8/19 to 26/8/19 hope to see you are you staying in the Kaloudis we will be at the Tria

kevin

Truth

Usually the time we would be there Kev..... unfortunately not this year  😕
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin-beverly

Hi

You avoiding me I let you off for beating us hahaha

We taking billy next year so it's got to be in school holidays it cost a arm and a leg over two grand at the Tria two weeks it was the cheapest

Kev

Truth

School holidays for you mate.....
Our 14 year old daughters been diagnosed with scoliosis and needs a major op, which we are told should be later next year , so we won't be booking August 😕
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin-beverly

Eggy

2nd of November and, whilst you guys are planning fireworks , others are in the Arillas sea today. - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?? - 23./24 deg and tis like a mayday.
No one shouts "Mayday" as no one needs help. - Who wears a bikini or skimpy shorts in November?? - Not that I peeked or anything!!
Yesterday , Kostas on the Beach , all outside tables full for a lunchtime food fest. - The worlds gone mad.!!
You Arilliacs would all love it here , right now.
Cheers
Negg

soniaP

kevin-beverly

Hi Neil

Who wears a bikini or skimpy shorts in November??

I wear Bev's old bikinis in November to get full use out of them before she throws them out hahaha

P/S

I send pics

Kev

Val n Bill

No pics Kevin.....please!!!   I have just had a vision of you in in Bevs' bikini......
Not a pretty sight I can assure you 😁

Val x
The love affair continues.

kevin-beverly

Hi Val
Bev's bikini👙 is not that bad is it 😂

Kev

TerryW

limey Kev, that bikini was made out very strong material to stratech that much :-)

kevin-beverly

riggers

Looking froward to seeing you Kev and Bev xx