Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

I was up all night wondering where Eddies was, John. -

Must be your sweaty fingers and with 27deg before 9am, this morning, you will have to watch your text errors for Arillas today.
Have a GOOF day

Negg

Truth

You know what , same here Eggy ! I thought a new American fast food diner had opened!!! Lol
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Jo Wissett

Our first proper Arillas today. What can I say? Sublime exquisite are just two of the words they spring to mind... We felt at home the second we climbed into our taxi and all four of us sighed a collective sigh that signalled the start of a wonderful holiday to come! The weather today has been searing and hazy, the sea gorgeously refreshing. The welcoming hugs from everybody have been lovely. The resort seems far too quiet for this time of year but hopefully things will soon pick up. Brouklis tonight for my lamb chops. The wait has been long!! Yammas everyone x

ness44

JO
hope you have a wonderful time. Cant believe your time has  come round so quick! Still another 4 weeks to wait for us so dont drink all the wine and ouzo!!! Enjoy xx

Truth

Have a great time Wissetts 😀
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

sandraandjim

Hi Jo, have a super time and I hope your special swing was ready and waiting for you!, we arrive friday night so hope to bump in to you and the family at some stage, hope the long awaited lamb chops went down well. Yammas

Sandra and Jim

Val n Bill

Same here Jo, we arrive at the same time as Sandra and Jim so should cross paths sometime over the weekend.

See you soon.

Val x
The love affair continues.

JohnTheRef&Dot

Fine start to Arilas Today,that old Sun is up and the temperature is rising.
Yesterday saw us hunting shade as we strolled the village
Called into Tria for a chat with Philip, Bardis studios saw us having to sample Bobbys Shots but we had a good hour or so with Phil and Jen.
It was so hot we returned to the Rainbow for a refreshing dip and cold drink.

The evening was spent in the company of Cliff any Karen Tucker (happy birthday Cliff) 12 of us dined and 11 Tried to drink the place dry, we all had the best evening
Who knows what today will bring
WISH YOU WERE HERE

Eggy

Arillas Today and it was "small cog in a big wheel" part for me to be at Bardis Sun for the arrival of BAJ and family. ( I am sure it twas them!)

I cannot remember the last time I saw a family eject so gracefully from a taxi after, what must have been a 45 minute plus journey from the airport in heat of around 33deg plus.

Was it the honest down to earth charisma of Bobby n Poppy that helped or just their laid back style? - Or a combi of both???
................ Methinks these guys have fitted in well already!

Phil n Jen , I hope enjoyed their time at Annas this afternoon. - I enjoyed my afternoon as well and have just sprung a surprise on Wegg that we are out tonight.
I am still alive and not speaking in a high voice so,,  ............. so far so good.
We tend to stay inside in such a heat. Early out and early home is on the cards though . Well there is darts on TV tonight! - Priorities DONCHYERKNOW!

Anyway , Good Oh. says I....- A good time by all and a sad "Kalo Taxidi" to Sharon n Billy who I finally got to see this afternoon.
They are off tonight and I wish them both well.

Cheers
Negg

Paul Clark

Wonderful 12 days had staying at Anna's. Now back home with loads of fresh memories & not too many tan lines :)

How do I post pics on here BTW?

Follow my journey against throat cancer at  http://paulscancer.blogspot.co.uk/

justphil

Arillas Today said "avrio" to SharonF and Billy. They are already booked for 2016 and have made some arrangements with Eggy and others for the social whirl which will begin then. Sadly we won't be with them that time. We had a BALL with them this time though, like we have with many others. They are fabulous people who make our Arillas what it is.

As they leave, others have arrived. PhilnJen are still here, and so are those many others who have contributed to the Arilliac Ball that has been our July.

It is hard to keep up with the food, the drink and the laughter. Jen's and my ageing bodies have to slow down on the first two..... mistakes were made but tonight, to quote the record, we're gonna set the world on FIRE! I'll pay for it tomorrow.........

Our third week in Arillas  will try to be even better. But even if not, we will be back. We have already booked.

Phil

PS The weather is sweltering, humid and likely to be like this all next week. The ex rate is rising over 1.40, and NOW is the time to have a BALL in ARILLAS.

suzy61

It all sounds absolutely amazing Phil!
The annoying thing, we're usually away at this time of the year but due to my hubby's work commitments we were unable to go until August 10. I need to stop reading this forum as it's getting unbearable...
Keep having a ball!

Suzy X

JohnTheRef&Dot

Arillas today was Corfu town today .....
Just got back .....shattered ....... was 49c in the Old Town
Melt down....pool tomorrow
WISH YOU WERE HERE

sharonF

Now back in the cold! Eggy, was lovely to see you today.  Phil n Jen, you made our first visit back in 3 years very special, we all so enjoyed your company, Lee and Sym loved it too, lots of laughs and friends for life, i'll send you the pics on to you for posting Phil, love to you and Jen.

Sharon and Billy xx

Eggy

Arillas Today brings good news for Cheryl when she looks at her PM's , that is, and super news for all here avrio. (and tora)
(But maybe not Val n Bill as they will be spending time with me tomorrow!! - sacrifices have to be made you two!!)

anyway.... I digest , or is it digress? - 33 deg still at 7pm and I do not see much increase in the prices here even though some taxes have been raised.
These guys here are absorbing most of the increase and you guys are still on e1.40. WOTTANICEAPLACE2B!!

John n Dot sat, quietly , at Rainbow this afternoon - Still recovering from a 40 deg Corfu Town yesterday , maybe?
(Did see him in the pool earlier but pics only on "Woman Only" mag for next month!!)

Phil n Jen are obviously secluded away, somewhere, disturbed by nothing except an occasional Mythos or two.
Wegg is disturbed as I am home now... but that is another story. She likes her P n Q. - Must try to get home late in the afternoon!

All in all another day for the diary.

Cheers
Negg