Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Erja

Quote from: dylan on July 11, 2015, 11:28:33 PM
only bad Finns are on sharks!

Dylan... you are yet to meet us ;)

Phil meluvver enjoy and please keep on writing of some morsels of the good life to us stuck here in the Old Blighty if you get time. And big hug to Jen! :)
Life is good ;)

sharonF

Get that mythos chilling for us Phil n Jen see you soon! 😁😁

Sharon and Billy xx

JohnTheRef&Dot

Enjoy Phil and Jen
See you both Thursday evening  8pm Brouklis.

Eggy

Once again we seem to be finishing an Arillas Today with temps just over 32 deg at 6pmplus.

Good to see Phil n Jen have got those fingers working. There was a rumour that Bobby Bardis had super glued Phil's digits to a Mythos glass??
(Can't be true? - Cannit?) - Maybe tis Jen who is doing the posts?

John R - Thursday evening at Brouklis, eh? , when the mystery guest will appear and all will be made "public" -- It's not TSIPRAS , is it?
(If it is then beware a referendum at the end of the evening to discuss who picks up the bill!!)

Cheers
Negg

justphil

I know I posted earlier, but to watch Jen swimming in the Bardis pool has lifted me to a new height. As if I could get any higher than I am already!!

Crisis Report.
500 euros taken from ATM.
Queue was, just, er, me.
Tina Balla was having siesta, but Yiota provided us with clothes and goodies.

Lovely afternoon with riggers, Perry, Kostas and Lezeck. Arillas Today? Same as EVER maties.

Phil

sandraandjim

Glad you have arrived safe and sound Phil and Jen.  We arrive same day as Val and Bill so hope to catch up with you at some stage, you will still have a week left by then, plenty of time to track you down! Jim still owes you a Guinness and we still haven't had that vodka frappe, will try to put that right this year!!

Have fun

Sandra and Jim

NickBoardman

Have a good time phil and jen...miss your company and always will till we meet again!

JohnTheRef&Dot

Quotebut Yiota provided us with clothes and goodies.
In your rush to get back home did you forget to pack a case Phil

Eggy

Not in Arillas Today , so hoping to see Phil n Jen m Riggers n Sue, tomorrow evening at Rainbow when some darts will be held (And thrown of course!)
(Or in the afternoon at Rainbow for a tad of practice)

Hope neighbour Makis will be there plus HippoPete n Jackie and Billy from the Arillas Boat hire. Arilliac Jinksy will be entertaining us with his darting prowess plus some Rainbow Guests will be trying their luck. Hoping that Night Owl Nickos will also make a late entry

All welcome and may give you a chance to put faces to names. - Nothing happening until around 9pm though.

Right now, at 12pm , we have a temp of 26deg and very warm. Good news but not as good, as the news about the Eurozone agreement.
The exchange rate still hovers very nicely at around e1.38 - Will all this good news today get any better??

Cheers
Negg

justphil

Arillas Today is absolutely the same as ever. In season, fully populated with people who know and understand what is on offer and they are soaking up the vast majority of it. Including Jen and me. It is mild, not too hot and the life-giving breeze is perfect. As far as weather goes, this is the best.

Earlier this morning I turned left at Graziella and walked the length of the south beach. The pebbles are there for 200 yards, but there are many sandy places beyond. It is as beautiful as ever. I was completely alone, with so many memories flooding in. A few tears were shed but nobody was there to witness my emotional state. My tears were for those I have lost, and the fact hat Jen and me have so much by simply being in Arillas.

Arillas Today? Just perfect

Phil

dimitris

Today I published another Articel about the greek crisis and Arillas on our website
http://www.arillas.com/grecce-crisis

Please read and share!
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Val n Bill

Thank you for the information in your article Dimitri, we have absolutely no problems about our visit to Arillas, this visit will be perfect.....just like all the others.

Val and Bill
The love affair continues.

Eggy

30 deg at 4:30 pm and a good Arillas Today........

....... despite me being stung by a wasp , when I was driving to Acharavi!! - Flew in window sat under armpit and when I closed my arm......???
First sting in seven years. I reckon it was a good luck sting for the next seven!!

Negg

Paul D

Phil and Jen,   Have a great time back `home`.   

Take care,  Paul and Heather
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

TerryW

I may have posted this before but when we were in Arillas, just over a week ago, I only used a card to pay for the accommodation at the Horizon. For everything else I paid with cash. My thinking behind this was to put as much cash into Arillas as possible. As the ATM seems to have money, all of the time, it would be good if everybody did this. Because of the restriction to €60 per day on cash withdrawals for local people any additional cash in the local economy must be a  small help. Its just a thought, but if you can pay with cash please do so. Just top up with money from the ATM for the amount that you would have paid with your card. I did use a prepaid card which meant no charges.