Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jo Wissett

I too have been loving the updates Rachel just fab x

Truth

Thanks for the update on the beach Rachel !  I will watch out for those pebbles !!!   lol
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

soniaP

Yes, you can see on the webcam that there is literally a bit more beach appearing every day. The tide is high (I feel like Blondie)  at the moment but it is getting further out every day, revealing more beach.

Rachel B

Our last day - we get picked up in a little over 3 hours  :-(

The weather has been a mixed bag so far today. Dull this morning, a bit breezy, it's drizzled a couple of times and now the sun has finally come out - it's lovely :D

I hope the sun stays out too for the wedding that's taking place at 4pm - you'll probably be able to see it on the webcam :-) I hope they have a lovely day

I won't say too much because I'll be posting my report tomorrow night, been out for a little wander - didn't get that far because i ended up in Ammos for a frappe (with a dash of baileys ;-) ) now back at Mirage

This week has gone way too quickly! It's been a good one though, as fun packed and photo filled as usual :-) 

soniaP

Looking forward to the report Rachel. Safe journey home. A week does go quickly. The last twice we have been we have only been for a week as we had other holidays in the year. When we go in July we are going for 10 days so that will be a bit better!

Truth

Arillas today has been cloudy with a shower but warm. Disappointing in all honesty.
We all walked the block this morning and popped in Mirage.
Just got out of the Tria pool with the oldest daughter, while the youngest is asleep, and going to have me a Mythos now I think and a stroll out later with the old man for a couple of cold ones!

soniaP

The weather forecast on the forum says it will brighten up about 6 Karl and the next few days look sunny.

Eggy

Better tomorrow , Karl, as I will be at Tria with my "sunny" personality and "Hot" wit! - Eh? - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?

Hope to catch you avrio, if not, time is what we have. Just take 'teasy and do your own thing.

(Ref John is not here now so kick a few legs or two, If not the elbow is allowed.)

Cheers
Negg

soniaP

That weather forecast is incredibly accurate. Just looked at webcam and looks sunny now! The sun never seems to hide for long in Arillas - another reason why we all love it.

Truth

Went beautiful at 4 yesterday and at 7.30 am I am up strolling and kick people! Lol . Oh and its sunny, happy days.
Got a pressie for you Neil ....

Truth

Yesterday was gorgeous, spent most of it in and around the pool and then popped for a couple at Coconut and Rainbow. This was after a beer with Neil who will be gorging himself on KP nuts as I type! Lol
The monkfish at Thomas's was up to its usual standard, superb!
Having a stroll over to San Steph today with the better half while the our parents look after the kids for a bit.
Lethero for a pizza later me thinks.....
Happy days.....

JohnTheRef&Dot

Karl, good to see you are enjoying your time.
How is Philips shoulder he had some problems with it when we were over.
hope it is all OK now

Arillas today is being missed by us here in the Blackcountry.... but we had a fabulous time out there in the first two weeks of May. If you call into the Rainbow give Jimmy, Vicky and all of the family our best wishes and tell them we will soon be back. 

Keep soaking up that Arillas magic and continue to enjoy the break
Best wishes to Philip and Hellen, we will call in to see them in July.

Back to your Arillas Today ...Have Fun

Truth

Phils shoulder seems ok, I will tell him you asked Ref
In Rainbow now funnily enough, Jimmy says "bless you" ...

Eggy

Karl

Punto "died" in Ag Stephanos and was left at the petrol station. (Water gushing fron underneath the engine? - WOTSALLTHATAOUT??)
Punto not there today and not sure what garage currently has possession of it. Happy Days! - A hunt a Punto day planned for avrio

Not even a 24 deg and sunny Arillas Today can take my mind off the future repair bill. (Peanuts don't work either)

Why cannot I be as chilled and non stressed,  as Martin W and Pal at Eftihia, last night, tucking into those Garlic Prawns.?

Cheers
Negg

dylan

wouldn't a quiet funeral be more humane!