Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Truth

Exactly Phil , it WILL only go up mate .  Get in there now Martin :-)
Looks like we miss you by 4 days at Tria in May by the way John !  :-(
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

suzy61

Eggy
I couldn't agree with you more about your views on facebook. Especially the toilet roll comparison!
LOL! Brilliant!

Suzy X

Eggy

First a word about Facebook. - Not a topic for Arillas Today, but the best place for me to let all know about a minor error we had.
Wegg, by mistake, re-activated the account and now we have all sorts of "messages" coming in.
If any of you , out there, has sent anything at all, then be aware that all I do is delete.
(We are always contactable on e-mail or PM)

Anyway..... Arillas Today is another "chilly" 14 deg and wet. Tis a shame cause life was starting to dry out.
Ne'er mind eh? - From what I see of UK weather life is a pussycat here.
Looks bad in Scotland, I see? - All kilts "duck taped" to men's knees to avoid embarrassment.

Cheers
Negg

Val n Bill

Yes the whole country is.... v e r y....chilly and Donald is definitely wearing his troowsers or is it trewsers. Well it's definitely not his kilt anyway, duct taped or not 😂 

Val x
The love affair continues.

dimitris

Arillas today is showing a not so unusual to us locals weather condition for Christmas!
The temperatures are down to 4-5 degrees Celsius overnight  but during the day we get up to 15-16  under shade. The water is not less than 17 degrees  I can see someone sunbathing on the north beach  and someone even more adventurous wading in the water!!!

The sandy beach is in a better condition that some days during our summer.!

The pictures say it all

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
On behalf of my Family and the rest of the people of Arillas!

ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ!
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

suzy61

I must apologise for putting a message about facebook on the Arillas page. (quite right, it doesn't belong there). I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone.However,thisgives me the opportunity to wish all the people of Arillas and the Arillas forum members...a very merry Christmas and happy and healthy new year!

Suzy X

justphil

Xrovia Polla Dimitris, Litsa, Spiros and bebis. Hope you have a wonderful break, and look forward to seeing you in April 2015.

love from Phil and Jen

JohnTheRef&Dot

Christmas Eve and it looks like WINTER has Set in
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Val n Bill

John I have to say Arillas Today looks better without the snow lol.

Thank you for the photos Dimitri, they are beautiful particularly your new one of the family. Have a wonderful Christmas all of you, we will see you all in 2010.

Val and Bill x

patrickjohn

QuoteThank you for the photos Dimitri, they are beautiful particularly your new one of the family. Have a wonderful Christmas all of you, we will see you all in 2010
I agree with Val and Bill.
Am not sure about 2010, but wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hope to be seeing some of you in 2015!

Best wishes

Pat[/color]

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

dylan

thanks Dimitris, hope you and your family have a good xmas and new year, see you again in Sept

Truth

Merry Xmas to all in Arillas and all who visit her!
All the very best
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Val n Bill

Better go to Specsavers soon. Lol

Val x

Eggy

You may need "Specsavers" to see the snow , forecast for next week, here Val. Weather update has changed but we still "suffer" low temps. 7 deg outside, as I type, at 7pm. WOTSALLTHATABOUT?

Snow on the Albanian mountains though, and very pretty does it look.

A very quiet Arillas Today,with family enjoying time with family so who, sensible, wants to budge outside?

Probably only me looking for a dartboard.

Cheers
Negg

kevin.g

Neil im sure you will find one  lol yiammas