Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Ang

No Problem Corfusoon lol - but I think you will find it was 4 yorkshiremen.
Ang

Corfusoon

Thats cutbacks Ang but when I were a lad it were only one Yorkshireman and we were lucky to have him........
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Ang

You must be refering to my father in law - now sadly departed - lived in wales 50yrs -still a Yorkshire man to the core .

JohnTheRef&Dot

Arillas Today HIJACKED, Let's get back to what we come on here for.
Arillas Today is all about Arillas

justphil

Polite request - shout at me if you wish.
I have started at thread in General Chat about the UK strikes. I believe like John that this one should be about Arillas. Hope folks agree. Trying hard not to sound like a merchant-banker....

Phil

Hels Bels

Breaking news! There's a band of cloud ruining the night sky and the view of the milky way! Can we claim some compensation? Ah Shucks no its our last night! Had a brill meal at brouklis and a quick chat with sandy, only a few more hours till we're on that bus! Coconut has a healthy throng and horizon has a pleasant live act on so kalispera from a lovely arillas!

justphil

Thanks a million for sharing your time with us Helen and Keefy, just like we did in 2008. Sad your stay is coming to an end, but it is obvious that you took ample advantage of all the charms on offer. Maybe we will see you again one day soon. Safe journey abroad....

PhilnJen

Hels Bels

Cheers philnjen, for your kind words we've better wash then down with another Nassau cocktail! Wonder how many we can get for 50 euros! May report on that next week from the help i'm depressed topic! Leaving the wifi free for someone else to abuse now, hic hic from a avid coconut and arillas fan!

justlynn

Have enjoyed reading your holiday reports, Helen, well done, and a safe flight home.

Regarding the young man whose picture Eggy put on, yes, of course I recognise him - another dart player, who no doubt beat me!

Not sure of the spelling, Neill, but something like Leszek ??

lynn xx

Ang

Safe journey Helen- look forward to your "help Im depressed" upon your return home.
Ang

justphil

Ha ha Ang - I will be a major contributor to that on 30th July.....

Still waiting for your last day report. No pressure! After you've relived that, I bet you'll be contributing to Helen's thread too....

Phil

justlynn

I know that feeling too, Help, I'M depressed!!!

Oh, to be back there again...

lynn xx

Mick and Jill

Hi Lynn

Yes the picture is of Leszek, our party mate from June although he doesn't look as drunk as he did in our company lol

Jill x
Jill XXX

TerryW

No impact at all in Arillas, its just as wonderful as ever.

Eggy

Tis 'ole Leszek people. Why did I never look like that? - Can I buy his body?

Worthy - Strikes have very little impact here. For us it made a Corfu Town shopping trip very easy as no traffic and so quiet. Tis a Greek way and you always look on the bright side.
( Sad news about your partner - Keep chin up n all that and think positive )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arillas visitors have been spoilt today with a dry n clear n 27deg day.

Highlights for me today were to bump into Mick n Mary, of M & M fame for a chat and then to Mathraki to say bye byes to Hels Bels.
(Who will take the place now as "on the spot reporter")

It is sad to see Helen n Keith depart from this super place as they, like many of you Forum pals, have gone from the "Tourist" to "Visitor" and have now become part of the Arillas family. You may notice this as, when waiting for a drink or meal it's the tourists and visitors who get first priority. Family can wait and family are quite happy to wait. - Be patient you 'ole family , you.
(This is the best compliment you can have because you have been fully accepted and appreciated here. )

So.... I digress peeps. Wishing Hels Bels a safe trip home and look out M & M as I have many rabbits to rabbit about. Terry W may just find me one afternoon and rabbiting will be the name of the game.
(Negg may impact on Terry more than the strikes - me thinks )

I luv it here and it's a credit to all my Forum pals that i can rabbit for England and not think about getting the darts out!
28.6 deg now at 6:36 - Wrong time to strim the garden then?

Cheers all
Negg