Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

ron and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

justphil

Don't have to say "enjoy" Paul and Denise. You will. But have a special time and do something out of the ordinary. Arillas will surprise you again.

best wishes
Phil and Jen

Sandy x

Have a great time you two....I know you will. Give my love to Eric and Sue....see you all next week.
Sandy x

justphil

Sandy luvver, I'll quote Eileen. "RATBAG!!!"

So wish we were there too. Why do I always hate to read the lines "see you there/next week/tomorrow?"

Just wallow in it luvver. We'll have the last laugh....
Well, the last of this season. Worst kept secret in history?

How is Facebook? Yes I'm back. Don't know why - maybe the Arillas angle....

Have a great break in Arillas luvver, you know you want to.....

loveandhugs from both of us

sunflower

Thanks Eggy for keeping us all update with photos.
I really admire Jean Walsh' paintings and wish I could
have seen them au natural, would probably have bought
one or two !!!

Bon voyage to all of you who are about to go,
I'm sure you will all enjoy your holidays no matter how
the weather is, it can't be as cold as in England/Denmark!

Connie x

patrickjohn

Just chilling out at the Kaloudis Splish Splash with Julia, sipping orange juice and waiting for the taxi to take us back to airport & Robin Hood.\
Been a great 2 weeks, meeting lots of new (mostly forum) friends.  Weather has been a bit variable with the notable downpour on Saturday, but overall still good for getting suntan.
Best wishes from Arillas to all forum friends.\
Pat & Julia

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Eggy

Pat n Julia should have said.

Around 25 deg and no breeze. WOTTAGOODDAY2ARRIVA.

PJ - Wish youda said hello walking past KostasonBeach. One of those things I spose.
Do I feel bad intercepting you or do you feel bad interupting us?

Why don't us Brits just go for it sometimes? - I'm just as guilty - We're a polite lot!.

Bumped into Kes and Co today and Viv n Pete are looking good to. They am at Brouklis tonight - DONCHYERKNOW?

Cheers
Negg

Nan

Shyness is easier because we open ourselves up to all sorts of interpretation!

I say go for it everytime...but there again I would wouldn't I !?

Make time to dance alone with one hand waving free!!  Now that would get you noticed whether you wanted to be or not  :-)

Cheers Nan xx

It's just one of those "off the wall"  days sorry chums

patrickjohn

This posting from a damp Lincolnshire - Thomsonfly got us back to Robin Hood Airport 45 minutes ahead of schedule, so we were in bed by midnight - perhaps checking in at the Corfu Airport 2 hours in advance has its compensations!
Sorry I missed introducing Julia to you Neil, at Kosta's on the Beach.  British reserve has much to answer for hasn't it?
Dear Julia has instructed me to look into our Arillas holiday booking for 2011, so perhaps will be able to rectify the omission next year - certainly hope so.
Best wishes to all forum friends
Pat & Julia

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

vivian

Yep, we saw Eggy's car and tried to make arun for it, buyt he caught us, lol so a smashing start to our holiday and had only been here an hour.
Went to Brouklis last night and had a lovely meal as always. Roula was well and said she was glad to have the family back together, what an honour.
Dimitris took us out this morning, up to see Nicko's but he dosn't do mornings (we will see him another day anyway when we got back we went to collect Spiro's from his Auties and then had lunch. I left Pete and Dimitris tring to fix his IP aftertyhat wewent to the beach back at Marina now having a rest. Having a meal tonight with Janice & Barry and no doudt after that Neill Wendy Ivan Avril and us 4 willget together for a drink and a natter. May report tomorrow may not. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Erja

Oh Viv! It is so good to hear that you and Pete are there :) Keep us posted of how gorgeous it is! ;)
Life is good ;)

Eggy

I can tell y'all that Viv looks very well and "Little Gem" sums her up very nicely.

Brouklis tonight may be a perdy damm good time!

Only 22 deg here at 6:30 pm and looks like rain could be on it's way - Bummer.

May have to eat inside - WOT NO ASHTRAYS?

Cheers
Negg

sunflower

Lovely to hear you've finally made it Viv,
after all the troubles you've been through.
Enjoy every minute and give my love to Janis.

Connie x

Nan

I just wish I was there

...tell you what I will have the fish with yoggie and honey for puds!!

Hope you are all having a lovely time Viv and Pete and Janis and Barry and all other forum peeps.

Cheers Nan xx

Ang

Hi Viv luv, just realised you had got there...silly me but im gald you have and I really really hope you and Pete have an absolute fab time what ever
Hugs to you both
Angxx

justphil

So glad you're off to a good start viv. Mind you, as we all know, it always does. Start, middle......  it's only the end we hate!

Give eveyone our love an best wishes and ENJOY!!!

love
Phil and Jen