Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

keith(geezer)

OMG 19 days to go before him home with sum old friends and  sum new friends i hope see you all on the 17 th  bring it on

TerryW

I think Eggy's last post has to be the "Post of the Year"
QuoteBack the cat at 10 euros each way )
IT MAY GET A PLAICE -

Its nice to read the reports about different restaurants and even better when you will be in Arillas at this time tomorrow (whosearatbagnow?).

Cases are packed, labelled, locked and in the hallway. Taxi is picking us up at 3.00am so not much sleep tonight. OOOOOOPs checked passports and tickets once more.

I think I am a bit excited.

Over and out!!!!!!!!!!

Mick and Jill

Terry have a great holiday shame we will miss you, we don't arrive till the 24th.  Keith will have to meet up in coconut for that drink.
Jill XXX

TONYNEW

Have a great time Terry the Broukliss awaits you ,plenty of videos and pics its always good to see other folks photos
Tony :-)

skelly

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Terry,
love to Helen,
I hope we can get together very soon.

Joan & Brian xx

sunflower

Have a safe journey Terry and Helen !!!

I will be in the same situation thursday night:
suitcase packed, checking passport, ticket and cash once again.
Then off to the Airport in the middle of the night and finally
arriving in Corfu at 10.25 am friday, blisss !!!!!

See you soon, Horizon topdeck at sunsets.

Connie x

Nan

All packed ready to go... got butterflies now but will be glad to get there and get in that sea !

Where you flying from Terry?

See you in the airport lounge tomorrow in Manchester maybe??

Have a safe journey

See you Friday Connie XX

Cheers Nan xx

Sara

Have a fantastic time Terry & Helen & you Nan.
We want lots of video's & photos on your return!!

Sara..x
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

justphil

I justlove watching the mounting excitement. No point wishng yous all a lovely holiday - that can be taken as read. But safe, undelayed and comfortable journey is wished to all of you. So many going just now, poor old Eggy (the Ole Git) will be overwhelmed. Look after him for us.

We will both be there in spirit though, and back in October with any luck. All the best and
YAMMAS!
Phil

Janis

The next couple of weeks seems to be a great time to go to Arillas - lots of lovely friends are going to be there - enjoy, everyone!

I sent you an email earlier, Phil, about accommodation in October - hope it helps!

Janis x

justphil

thanks Janis luvver. Have replied

Phil

tracey&peter

4 more days and counting - packing case today so that I'm all prepared - just hope the rain sorts itself out and has gone away by Friday - I had enough bad weather in May in Arillas (unusually so) so need the sun to be kind to us x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

kevin.g

terry
you and helen,have a fantastic time,,,you deserve a great holiday ,,,YAMMAS from kay and i ............x

MaryH

See you all on Friday

Here come the girls!!!

Eggy

Late news just in for Arillas Today.

I can report that Nan has landed safely, and only 5 minutes late, at Corfu Airport.

She is now on the way to Arillas to be here around 3 ish and will be invited by an approx temp of 27 deg with a very mild breeze and a calm n peaceful time all round.

How calm it will remain to be seen as "these other Lasses" are soon to follow or may be in hiding already. - Look out Arillas - You thought August was stressful.
I wonder if Terry W has bought his own pacemaker.
( Phil's Liver will attempt to join in the fun but one transplant is enough for anyone )

Cheers
Negg