Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

sunflower

Gary and Carolyn:
Enjoy your holiday !!!!
Hope you will love every second of it like the rest of us always do !!

Connie x

Janis

Gary and Carolyn - you lucky lucky people! Have a wonderful time and look forward to reading reports and seeing pics on your return

Janis x

GaryS

Thanks guys, Im sure we will have a great time.
We have bought a little mobile phone size HD Video Camera, which is also waterproof, so some fun on the waves and under Arillas will be on you tube on our return. We intend to hire the good ship Olga again, so watch out for our reports and youtube links :-)

mikej

Quote from: tonynglenda on June 26, 2010, 10:01:04 AM
Eileen we've never met you (maybe sept), but your son is a really nice lad, a credit to you. Hope the boys are enjoying the world cup, we need all the support we can get! I've got a daft bet on Uruguay (and England of course), 100-1. Come on Uruguay ha ha. Glenda.
Its not just you that thinks Uraguay are going to win my 9 yr old daughter told me 3 weeks ago they were going to win...looking at their current form she must know something i don't!!!

justphil

Hi Gary and Carolyn. I started a post to wish you a wonderful holiday about 4 hours ago. But I passed out from too much sun and voddie frappe, and everyone else has said it already. So here goes.

Have a brilliant holiday!! Hope Arillas works its magic like it usually does. Looking forward to reading your report...

Phil

sunflower

Happy hols from me as well, Gary and Carolyn,

Enjoy, drink a lot of wine, Mythos or whatever your choise is.

Love Connie x

justlynn

Enjoy, Gary and Carolyn!

lynn xx

kevin.g

gazcaz..give spiros a big yammas from me ..yammas

GaryS

Taxi to airport in 4 hours, hope we have not forgotten anything.

justphil

Nothing to forget as long as you and Carolyn get there.

Have a wonderful time

Phil

sunflower

As long as you've remembered your passports you'll be fine!!!
BON VOYAGE, enjoy!

Connie x

TerryW

If we had gone our normal fortnight, we would have been nearly there now :-(

Still another two months to wait :-(

JohnTheRef&Dot

England Today

ARILLAS TOMOROW
                   8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)

sunflower

BON VOYAGE JOHN AND DOT!!!

Connie x

keith(geezer)