Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Ivan

Maggie,no bother. Neill knows where we are, come on up!
                                           Ivan

Erja

Quote from: Eggy on June 11, 2010, 07:38:44 PM
So, good , good , good , all round

*deepest sigh* Sounds like all is as it should be in Arillas :)
Life is good ;)

vivian

Ivan, can you send e-mail again as I deleted it by acident, you just know Pete to well, wish I could press the same buttons haha
. Hope you all enjoyed youe meal and dead jealous we aren't with you all. Nothing for it but for you all to come back in September so we can all eat together again. Loads of Love to all over there. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Now, if I thought yesterday was good..............................well

Still enjoying 30 deg at 6pm , and a hottie of a day with many bodies using those beach beds n brollies. If 80% of the beach bums (mean that nicely) eat at the Tavernas this evening then I can see a busy Arillas tonight instead of a laid back Arillas today.

Those big ole footbal screens haven't attracted many away from the Sun but, I think a football fan or two will be eating early so they can watch America draw with England. ---- Whoops!

I had the pleasure of popping into Armourada lunchtime and being invited to eat with the family. Went in to throw a dart and ended up with "cockerall" in garlic sauce and green beans with tomataoes etc etc and some very crisp sized chips.
( Think it was cockerall but don't care as it was a super tender tasty bit o stuff )
We should never neglect Armourada in our places to visit and I am guilty of doing that.
Something that will be rectified in due course. Good honest family and look after many locals in the Winter.

So,tonite may be the Owl, to see many people watching the football with baited breath.
( I get more enjoyment watching the faces than the footie - Whoops again! )
And... When we get home tonight, if there's an England flag spray pained on our wall, then I will know I've upset someone.
Nah! - Take it wth a pinch good people!

'appy days Guv
Negg

Eggy

I can also report that Kevin G is here and alive n well and currently bombing around on his scooter thingy!

Kay and Babs are alledgedly here but I think he has locked them in the appt to give him more flexibility to visit as many places in a short space of time.

( Either that or they are taking in those rays they came here for )

More 'appy days then!
Negg

justphil

Arillas Today is a little more complete. Our Kev, Kay and Barbara are looking after Humpty Dumpty, moped at the ready....

That one was within half an hour of us arriving in Arillas, to be welcomed by Eggy (Humpty Dumpty) and Kev. Can't say any more. I'm filling up.

Phil

Mick and Jill

Well it's our first day back :0(
Had a fantastic week though, so proud of Calum and his dart throwing at the tournament the other night, nice to meet other forum members. Had great boat trip with Glenda and Tony, what a laugh we had, Tony hope you have dried out ha ha Want to thank Hannah, Kostas and Perry for making my birthday so special, think I will have to be there every year for it ha ha, also Vasilias for the lovely flowers in our room.  BUT the biggest thanks it to our very own Riggers who made our last night extra special, if you read this while still in Arillas please give the other John a kiss from me ha ha ha (sure he will pass the joke over on his return).

Counting down till September now.
Jill XXX

Eggy

Jill

Consider Riggers given a big sloppy one very soon( As long as I have the nerve )

Great to see y'all and really hoping that the dedication Calum has for the game will only grow , more n more. Enthuiasm as well - wish I could focus like he does.
He can beat anyone at the game-regardless of age. Loadsa admiration for that.
( Wish he'd give me a chance though , just now n again)

Be well all
Negg

justphil

That's what defines Arillas to me. Watching yous lot doing your thing, taking full advantage of the place, living, loving and just enjoying. Wish I was there joining in.

Phil

Mick and Jill

Neill it's not Riggers that needs the sloppy kiss it's his new mate Danish John, ask him about it ha ha ha, a night never to be forgotten

Was great meeting up again, you will have to tell Wendy to stop hiding from us ha ha.  All Calum is talking about is darts, Riggers also gave him another set on our last morning which was very kind of him seeing as I had put him through hell the night before ha ha you must ask him

Jill X
Jill XXX

TONYNEW

Just been looking on the webcam and there doesn't seem to be many folk on the beach
Is it a lot quieter than previous years , i also checked Thomsons/First coice  websites and you can still book the mathraki apartments £ 150 cheaper than what we payed in January so i guess there must be places to fill still
I hope the tourist season picks up for the locals in Arillas, i will be contributing to the local economy by supping plenty of mythos and cant wait to get there :-)
Tony

Eggy

Twas a breezy Arillas at 2pm ish today and the sea was trying it's best to take over the right hand side of the beach. ( Marina Hotel side)
But.... interpid and quick thinking guests only had to retreat slightly, armed with sunbed n brolly. And you would need that brolly with temps around the 32 deg mark.

At 5 pm ish the battle was still going but what a beach to be on!
Little fierce waves trying their best to become "TIDAL" but not bothering those brave enough to take them on.
I'm not a fan of to much "wimmin" but would have been tempted to have a lie down there today, and indeed a paddle  The breeze makes it cooler for a dip and keeps the heat away from you, whilst you probaby roast at gas mark 7. Sounds good to me.
( I luv a good roast! )

Darting and drinks were in order for me and Riggers and his very patient wife Sue this PM and am still trying to find Nan. Not at Mathraki pool 3 times now.
(Perhaps they are having a holiday - So they should! )

Lisa n Steve ariund somewhere and hope, if they read this, that darts at Rainbow is scheduled for Tuesday. Mick n Mary here avrio . - Who else? - Tell me!

All this ducking n diving keeps me healthy, donchyerknow!
May the summer continue.

Tony.
Arillas pals are growing now so you may not be spoilt with the quiet it had in May.
( But with your heart in the rght place you welcome that - Don't you? )
Jill
Riggers has now put me right on who to give a big sloppy kiss too.
(I now have a black eye to prove it )

So.... 30 deg shaded at 6:15 pm and yet another day where I coud sit here for 3 hours and bend all ears n eyes. Not a sadist though. 30 mins is enough for all
Cheers
Negg

Jo Wissett

I want to be there!!

justphil

I am Jo, but sadly not in body. Eggy is pissed and I'm not yet. Must go and refill my voddie frappe. riggers and Sue, Lynn and Colin, Nan and Barry...... why does our Eileen's word keep coming to mind. RATBAGS!!!!

Phil

Janis

Ha ha I love that word - ratbags!  It fits so nicely by being cross but nice to someone at the same time!!

Janis x