Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Lizzie

Well after 2 years of just reading  this forum and on the night before our third visit to Arillas I couldn't  contain myself. Off on easyjet tomorrow and beside myself with joy to (almost) be in Arillas again. Yammas everyone

justphil

Yammas Lizzie. So glad you've burst out. Have a lovely third visit to our slice of heaven. After four visits you will turn purple on here. Arillas Regular Visitors they say...

You must have read me if you've been reading for that long - or marked me as already read! Now join us all and share your Arillas experiences with us all. We don't bite (but Olga's dog cookie does - I have a large scar to prove it but you know that already?)

Welcome to our community. Thanks for posting.

Phil

Eggy

Lizzie

Congrats are in order to you n yours. - Always good to see a fresh face/posting.
( C'mon Easyjet and do your bit to ensure a safe and non delayed journey )

No rain this evening and we have 21 deg at 11:15 pm. WOTTA NICE EVENING.
( Ours was shared with excellant company on our Kavaddades balcony )

We all know that rain will be about at some point in time but whatever!

Lizzie , 3rd visit eh? - You know where to go and what to do wotever de wether!
Have a good time.
Negg

Sara

Thanks for the weather reports Negg - sounds like it turned out to be a lovely day & evening.

QuoteSounds a bit " feng shu-e" maybe, but i feel a very calm atmosphere around Arillas today. People chilling out in the way that suits them! - Great! ( "Fast Show" comment )

"Feng-shu-e" sounds good to me, in fact it sounds like bliss.

Welcome Lizzie. Safe journey tomorrow & have a wonderful time.

Sara

Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

ANN

I am excited too Lizzie.  We also set off tomorrow for our 6th visit to Arillas. Mum and Dad (both in their 80's) are coming too. This will be their 3rd visit.

Booking is also underway for 2010 to include the kids, and grand-kids.

Hope the 21 degree evenings continue into next week.

Ann

JohnTheRef&Dot

Yes neil
A ball will be had and the end result will be a good one.

Looking forward to seeing you again in a little over two weeks time.

JtR&Dot

justphil

All this feng shue stuff (putting various things in the right places etc) reminds me of staying in my Arillas.

I am in the Nut, and I have a cheap ciggie in my left hand, a large Mythos in my right hand, and Eggy where I can see him, and keep him under control. Does that qualify?

Phil

Janis

All this talk about you lucky people going to Arillas again very soon makes me soooo jealous! Have a super time, all! x

justphil

I second that Janis. I am as envious as HELL

take care luvver - see you out there one day soon

Phil

Sandy x

As I always console myself....we are all there in spirit....
Sandy x

justphil

But Sandy luvver, it takes half a litre bottle of spirit (vodka) to achieve that for me. I am doomed!

Either that or next year I will be there for good.
loveandhugs
Phil

Sandy x

Sandy x

Lisa and Steve

We fly on monday so hope to see some of you there.Hope weather still nice then.Will arrange to meet you Neil at the Rainbow or somewhere.

Eggy

Lisa n Steve

Sounds good to me. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday or , maybe Monday afternoon around 3 pm at Rainbow. ( Depending what time you arrive.)

The recent forecast of rain hasn't come to much but it was a breezy Arillas yesterday.
This 'ole 3 day "mistral" is being talked about. Should be nearly done by MOnday then?

Cheers
Negg

Lisa and Steve

We arrive late monday so will have to be tues or wed.Looking forward to seeing you all again.