Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Redundancy Eggy? More likely a "pay rise."

For us the Arillas Today thread is a daily visit to "our favourite place" and we would miss it a great deal. Like the TV, you don't have to read/watch it - just mark it as read. But 1000 views a week tells us how popular and important it is.

To be honest, as long as developments aren't an all inclusive, or high rise apartment block,  the changes are well down our list. It is the people who matter to us - and they are always full of the real surprises. 

Phil

BASS MAN

Some magisterial stuff here. I don't think it's a matter of simply "Arillas today". The facts and images just keep on coming wherever you look on the site. Fine if you like that, but don't pretend that one coterie speaks for everyone. It is indeed a forum.

TerryW

Its all very simple, if you want surprises don't read the topic.

Please keep the posts coming Eggy I would miss them lots.

Jo Wissett

Me too Eggy.  It is by far my favourite topic. Whatever new images you show us help bulid up our excitement in preperation for our hols.

Ang

I wonder how many members are in this "one coterie" of which you speak Bassman, now that would be an interesting poll.
Ang

ger

please don't stop eggy, how would i get through my working day if i couldn't  dip in and out of here!!! i think it's quite exciting being able to see whats going on while we're not there and like others have said, you don't have to look!!
ger x

angiem

Absolutely keep this topic!!! I love it.
As for the changes being in danger of spoiling Arillas, I think the business owners of Arillas know fine well what the attraction of Arillas is, and work very hard to maintain that. I have implicit and total trust and confidence in them only doing changes that will enhance our holiday experience.

wayne

yes keep the posts coming like they say you dont have to look

BASS MAN

Yes, those who don't want sugar, don't stir. Is there no still, small voice whispering that this has all got rather out of hand? Eggy seems to hear it.
Ah well.

Jo Wissett

I'm still baffled as to what Coterie means! :-)

blondegirl

It doesnt take much does it to get a reaction?

I would miss Eggy very much if he were to go and report on somewhere else, perish the thought!

It will be great to look for the things that have been revamped and there is the challenge of looking for something really new.  We are going to try out different walks and no doubt will find something new and exciting to report on too.  Cant we have both?

I am sitting on the fence here ;-)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

sue

eggys is the first post i read evey morning.
its a fix like my morning coffee
suexx

Mango

Best post on the forum together with the a-z of Arillas photos.

Keep em coming our online "Roving Reporter".

Amanda

vivian

I love it, its the sense of humour you bring to it, not only the news.  love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Shuey

This is also my favourite topic.  i love reading Eggys posts and looking at the photos.

i get quite disappointed when there aren't any photos with the posts!! ;)

Keep up the good work.