A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

kevin.g

sharonf arent they just the most comfortablist of sunbeds..they score 10 from me ........yammas

Paul C

Paul C

C = coast
some views between Arillas and Sidari

Fabulous

Lisa and Steve

We also took a picture of the banana tree.

justphil

Lovely pics Paul. Hope you and Di are well. I do have my legs back, but there is some debate about my liver....

yammas
Phil

Baldy Barry

Hope I don't burn !

sharonF

Kevin thats a 10 from me as well, lol.

Mary, Billy did nothing but moan about his frozen shoulder before we went to Arillas, it is still unfrozen!  He has been working an an extension and hasnt had a twinge.  Best thing was it was free! lol.

Aw Barry, you just made me homesick!

Sharon xx

Marymary

Hi Sharon
Wow Kostas must be good I wish I'd known he did that while I was there or I would have asked for a back massage, I hurt my back on my stepper months ago and it still locks up now and again.

Here's to many happy hols
love
Mary

Paul C

Hi Phil,
Glad the old legs are o.k. Yes we are both well, missing Arillas, looking at next year. Di was in Clarks Village the other week end. Hope You and Jen are fine, did hear of a  liver in Corfu harbour with a bouy attached because it was a hazard to local shipping.

TerryW

I need to cheer myself up because some of the people where I work have had to go on short time, and two have been made redundant . So......

E for Eat Here?

Lindypops

Terry, talking of food again,lol. One of my favourite subjects.
Lindypops.

TerryW

F for Food Shopping (anybody recognise the shop?)       Food again Lindy!!!!

TerryW

G for Gull on the rocks at the southern end of the Beach. --- Seagull Pie, Lindy?

TerryW

H for .... Hungry people have a great view when they eat here.

TerryW