A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

TerryW

I am really scraping the barrel now for photos, but here is another

P for Pier

xkrchnav

P - Pregnancy-test (positive) as result of our visit to Arillas :)

skypeid is also xkrchnav

JohnTheRef&Dot

JohnTheRef&Dot

blondegirl

S  -   Sea Bream at Efi's

and very nice it was too with all those herbs!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Marymary

Sue
I love your photos, far better than mine, who cares if Mike took most of them , you did the uploading and sorted them

Take Care
Mary

blondegirl

Thanks Mary... no skill on our part though I think..camera does it all, with the digitals they come all singing and dancing..  My daughter is the real qualified photographer in the family - she hasnt seen our photos yet !!

Sammy1

I love all the photos everybody, keep them coming, I sadly do not seem to own a camera so will not be joining you in posting any, perhaps will get myself one for next year.

Lisa and Steve

vivian

Great photo's that sea bream looks lovely. If still open next week we will have one. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

Mmmmmm that Sea Bream looks delicious. I wish computers could transmit aromas.

Great Photos Sue, keep them coming.

justphil

We had sea bream several times last month, but not at Efi's sadly. Will put that right next time. But by the look of it I'll ask for a child's portion.....

Thomas at Vavilas always serves it and it is absolutely delicious there. But my best one was at Thalassa - perfectly cooked and full of flavours mmmmmmmmm......

Phil

justphil

blondegirl

You bet your life I ate it all..... Mike had most of the chips though..

Have you had skordalia... its mashed creamy potato loads and loads of garlic in it.. it is served cold but it has a really strong spicy bite because of the garlic... very nice with the bread or as a dip and Efi's mum makes it there and then.

Now we are on the subject of food...

The other thing that I found funny was that at the Amourada they did "Hot cheese dip".. so I thought I would give that a go... thought it would be heat hot... they meant spicy hot!  (well they knew what they meant).

Another time in Zante we had "fresh tuna"... I thought it would be a tuna steak... but it came out completely round from the tin (not broken up), complete with oil from the tin and one single olive on it..  Well I know it was fresh, but didnt expect it from the tin like that.  Now we know what to expect... anything!

Has anyone else had dishes from the menus turn up in unusual ways?

justphil

Now we're off thread (though it was prompted by that amazing pic of sea bream BG.....) I adore skordalia. Something with enough garlic in at last!

Phil