A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

graham

A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

graham

A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

blondegirl

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

M n M

Viv,
thanks for the picture of George, he just dosn't seem to get much older, is he still in semi retirement, I do not think he will ever stop doing nothing, what a guy.
Cheers, Mick.

graham

Quote from: blondegirl on July 14, 2008, 09:13:32 PM
Where was that taken Graham?

That one was at Villa Mary in Aghios Gordios in 2006.

Eileen

It looks fantastic Graham, were you staying there?

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

graham

Yes, I stayed there, yes it was beautiful but by god there was a hell of a walk up the hill to it from the restraunts and tavernas in the evening!

sue

it that you daughter hollie
shes very cute

graham

I have three beautiful daughters Sue, what a lucky, but inevitably poor man, the oldest two live with thier mum and the youngest is with me and my wife! Sometimes they all come with us, sometimes it's just laurie (the youngest), just Laurie this time.

blondegirl

I thought it looked familiar Graham.  We stayed in the red roof studios (Villa Mary studios)  just to the right of your photo right on the beach.  We were told we could use the pool at Villa Mary but it was too much of a climb and there was no shortcut that we could see through the trees and bushes, that was at the back of the Pink Palace Hostel.
We loved it there, we could almost fall off our balcony and we were on the beach.  We felt totally cut off down there, it was so quiet and relaxing.  We walked one night to the big restaurant near the Villa Mary for a Greek night and drinks... it was much easier coming down, that hill is a killer!

Totally beautiful area though and was a good introduction to our first Corfu holiday which was end Aug/September 2005.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Marika

www.marika75.webs.com

Marika

www.marika75.webs.com

riggers

Would you like to swap cameras with me me Marika.  ha ha  :)

riggers...

Marika

:) No, sorry riggers :)
I like my camera :)

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

riggers

Yes i can see why, beautiful pictures.  :)

riggers...