A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Paul C

Marika
Your'e too quick for me. I was still looking for L. Which has to be Liston.

Marika

Sorry Paul :(

I thought I go on, because the last one was the L from justlynn!

Ok I will be more slowly! :)

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Paul C

Paul C

Little bit out of order but R for rain on the Rainbow pool

Apologies if I've put this on before
Paul

justphil

great pic PaulC. Rain at the Rainbow - whatever next? It actually looks quite inviting for a swim....
Thanks
Phil

graham

A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

graham

[C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\arillas2006][/C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\arillas2006]
S is also for "sorry, I don't know how to post pictures here"
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

justphil

hi graham

agree about the greek salad on the other post - but like you say I drink loads of Mythos and go on to have stamna and red wine afterwards....

The pictures here have to be hosted with a site like imageshack (www.imageshack.us) You have to register, activate the account via email, then you can upload the pics you want to post. It is quite easy to follow once you're registered. When you upload, select the image details (little icons shown by side of your pic - find the right one.)

You get to see the pic and a table of code for various things like webpage etc. Select DIRECT and highlight then Copy the code. Back in your post use the insert image button and paste the code between the img /img tags.

Hope this helps
Phil

TerryW

Thanks again for more pics, everyone.

I would love to see a seperate topic for food and drink photographs. It would be nice to browse down the pictures mmmmmm and mmmmmmm see what delights are mmmmmmm there for us mmmmmmm.

We love food don't we Lindy?

Lindypops

Lindypops.

Geoffrey with a "G"

Geoffrey with a `G´

Geoffrey with a "G"

Geoffrey with a `G´

blondegirl

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Geoffrey with a "G"

Geoffrey with a `G´

Eileen

Quote from: Geoffrey with a "G" on June 25, 2008, 02:17:10 PM
3rd time lucky?  [/URL]
[/img]

OK well maybe the 4th time!!

Keep trying. :-)

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB