A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

riggers

Diane x

patrickjohn

Hi
So that's the real Eggy - Great picture Sinbad'sgirl.
Like the pictures of Corfu town, burger, lets have some more please.
Best wishes
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Baldy Barry

Hope I don't burn !

Mango

Hi all

Is it just me or does Eggy look totally different on every picture we see, from an ageing man in a cardigan to a young man in a dapper hat.

Mango

Smiffypink

Perfectly placed in The Coconut Bar, as always ;-) !

Diane x

He's much younger looking than you expect after seeing the original picture of him with the walking stick ! x

Lindypops

Lindypops.

JohnTheRef&Dot

TerryW

Thats an interesting sign, John the Ref. I like the way cement and small rocks have been used with the supporting piece of wood to create a mobile sign.

I wonder how much the land is?

Oh no........... this could mean we get Real Estate Businesses Posting Pics on the forum, as its very tempting to phone the number.

TerryW

Erja

Life is good ;)

patrickjohn

Hi EEG

That's another great picture of our favourite place.
What a wonderful place to be.  Am very envious and can hardly wait until our visit next May.

Remember having great fun this year in June, in the Horizon pool, trying to get on somebody's Lilo.  My wife thought my feeble attempts a great hoot and took these pictures.

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

TerryW

Patrick John, did you notice how the drain cover by the pool had been painted to make it look like crazy paving? I thought it was a clever thing to do, and well crafted as well. Its little things like that make a place special.

Paul C

Love this pic of Greek ingenuity. H & S would have a fit. But it works !

riggers

I must say, that look's very safe.....riggers....

Booking.com