A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

vivian

As you can see the link between the chair and the keyboard has gone wrong again, sorry.Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Lindypops

Lindypops.

Erja

Life is good ;)

TerryW

I have just noticed the A to Z Photographs link from Photo Gallery on the Main Menu.

The photos look much better, sorted and displayed like that.

Another good job accomplished by Dimitris.

TerryW

I was not sure where to post this, but I found some wonderful photographs of Corfu here .....  http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/Greece/Ionian_Islands/Kerkyra/

Lindypops

Lindypops.

vivian

Lovely photo's . Glad you told us about them Terry. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

EEG, did the Arillas residents mind you practicing your pole dancing, out  in the open?

Erja

Not really althought Dimitris was laughing out loud :)
Life is good ;)

Eggy

Can we have another " E " please
E is for Electricity Box

This is ours at Kavvadades now I've re-vamped it. I'm thinking about a cornice around the top and some nice tile skirting.
I hope to enter it in the " Best Electricity box in Kavvadades" competition or ...........
" The find the most eccentric Englishman to enter Corfu this year " competition.
Which one eh???
Negg

TerryW

Nice box eggy. Not a "shocking" colour like some you see.

F for flight home - just passed over Corfu Town

TerryW

G for Girl on a bench.......... a tranquil moment

Sandy x

terryw

I like those photos you mentioned. I noticed there is one of the "ruin" for sale in Arillas a couple of years ago - just down the road from the Captains. It's been like that for the last 15 years, but sometimes someone goes and puts a strimmer all round to spruce the place up a bit. I think the whole structure would need to be pulled down - but maybe someone will come along one day and snap it up. Never found out how much they wanted for it.....

Also one of the sunset and Gravia.
Sandy x

kes

Erja

I is Incredibly nice sweet wine in Thalassa on a rainy day, Yamas!

Life is good ;)