A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Sandy x

Sandy x

patrickjohn

Hi Everyone - am really enjoying this A to Z photograph theme.  There have been some wonderful pictures - and many of them have brought back splendid memories.
Thought I'd try for the C slot this time with COCKTAILS - its Marino at the Horizon doing his thing making a couple of strawberry mahitos for Julia and I on our wedding aniversary on 14th June 2007.
All the best
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

patrickjohn

Hi One and All.  Its me again, now I've got the hang of inserting a photograph I'd like to do D, so here are the Greek traditional DANCERS at the Horizon in June 2007 - very good they were too, especially when they did their fire dance.
Regards Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Maggie

Thankyou for that Patrickjohn, you've made my day!!!!(the pic of Marino, that is)....

Maggie

Phew!!! had to come back for another look!

blondegirl

They were different dancers to the ones we saw at the end of June at the Horizon
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

TerryW

Sorry about B Lozicle - Post your pic anyway - it can be an alphabet with a sssssssstutter.

blondegirl

Ole blue eyes himself.... Frank Sinatra singer at the Malibu

blondegirl

Just realised sorry folks!  I missed "E"... has someone got one....  I jumped the gun a bit!

Marika

G =>Greek night at Horizon!

Shot at 2007-08-20

www.marika75.webs.com

James W

Since when does a picture taken on the 7th of June, become one of the 20th of August?  ;-)

Arillas Magic eh ?  :-)

Marika

www.marika75.webs.com

Peckedhen

Jo Wissett

Sorry to go off topic but just WHO does Marinos at the Horizon remind people of?  It drives me mad every year.  Its the voice as well.  Please someone help me!! The closest I've come is Bruce Willis in his moonlighting days...!?

Shuey

I cant seem to see any of Terrys pictures on page 13, any one else got this problem?