A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Eggy and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Our LITTLE pomegranat tree has budded this year

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Bravo Viv , but has to go a long way to catch this one.

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

U FOR UMBRATIC providing shade at Sidari Del Mare Hotel very good food and drinks

kev Aug 2015

kevin-beverly

HI

V FOR  VITIS Grapevine

kev sep 2016

Eggy

"Umbratic" ?? - "Vitis" ?? - You swallowed a dictionary Kevin?
..... and there's me thinking that War and Peace was the only book you have read.
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi Neil

I am not that highbrow the only thing I read was the Beano and the Dandy and the top shelf stuff😜

Kev

kevin-beverly

kevin-beverly

HI

X FOR χαμόγελο [chamógelo] SMILE  I think

kev sep 2022

vivian

Quote from: kevin-beverly on July 02, 2023, 09:14:42 AM

HI

X FOR χαμόγελο [chamógelo] SMILE  I think

kev sep 2022
Much easier to say Meidio' which I believe also means smile if addressing a friend.

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

HI

Y FOR YILL  ALE   to ply with ale

KEV AUG 2019

vivian

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Loving and Missing Arillas so sending XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Xess for Love.

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Now we start AGAIN but I haven't got ANY new photos this year so going to have to start ALL over AGAIN

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

HI

Z FOR  ZOOPHYTE The meaning of ZOOPHYTE is an invertebrate animal (such as a coral or sponge) more or less resembling a plant in appearance or mode of growth.  Plantlike animal, especially a coral, sea anemone, sponge, or sea lily.

KEV AUG 2017

Eggy

Quote from: kevin-beverly on July 04, 2023, 09:12:50 AM

Z FOR  ZOOPHYTE The meaning of ZOOPHYTE is an invertebrate animal (such as a coral or sponge) more or less resembling a plant in appearance or mode of growth.  Plantlike animal, especially a coral, sea anemone, sponge, or sea lily.

and there was me thinking it was a nasty argument between 2 elephants in captivity!!!
Negg