A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

vivian

OOOO BUM Pete got in the way. lol

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

Eggy

That's a bit of a cheek , Viv, posting that?
Naked buttocks and Willy's washing bits that shrink. What is this Forum coming to?
Did Pete give his permission for his bum to be on show? - Nice hat though.
(Arse no questions tell no lies)
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

C FOR COOK'S COMB  Celosia is a small genus of edible and ornamental plants in the amaranth family, Amaranthaceae. The generic name is derived from the Ancient Greek word κήλεος, meaning "burning", and refers to the flame-like flower heads.

AT THE kaloudis village apartments

KEV

vivian

HI Kev, I know its a tiny picture but can you tell me what this is called, lost normal size one but first photo I took in Arillas, and still wondering. It looks very much like velvet.

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

Hi Vivian

Yes I know send details late watching football West Ham

Kev

patrickjohn

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

kevin-beverly

HI Vivian

Here is a link  https://arillas.com/forum/index.php/topic,10517.msg147736.html#msg147736

The plant is a celosia cristata common name cockscomb the post i done is of a  Giant Cockscomb

KEV hope this Helps

kevin-beverly

HI

E FOR ERIKOUSA BEACH A lovely island  stands 8 nautical miles northwest of Corfu surrounded by crystal clear blue waters,

KEV

kevin-beverly

HI

F FOR FISH UNDER THE JETTY

KEVSEP 2017

Greenbeans

Getting the feeling, back in June to try and catch the elusive little so and so's

vivian

Honey Buzzard.     
                      Often seen one on this post, so just checked to see if it could be same one and it says they can live
                               to about 21 so it could be that it is the one we first saw in 2009

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

Hi

NO picture G

Philip is going to lend his gun to me so I can shoot the honey buzzard 🦅🔫🍲😂🤣😅

kevin-beverly

kevin-beverly

HI

J FOR JUST ANOTHER ROUND PLEASE HELEN Brett and his Dad

KEV SEP 2017