A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

kevin-beverly

MINT SAUCE

HI

P FOR PAMPAS GRASS Cortaderia selloana

Cortaderia selloana, commonly known as pampas grass, is a flowering plant native to southern South America, including the Pampas region after which it is named. There are around 25 species in the genus Cortaderia. It is a tall grass, growing in dense tussocks that can reach a height of 3 m.
Scientific name: Cortaderia selloana
Genus: Cortaderia
Higher classification: Pampas grasses
Family: Poaceae
Kingdom: Plantae

KEVIN SEP 2018

TerryW

TerryW

kevin-beverly

Terry i took a few sips hope you dont mind

HI
S FOR SUNSET ON THE TRIA

KEVIN

soniaP

Great photo Kev. Not sorted mine out yet from this last holiday. Will do soon and start contributing again.

kevin-beverly

HI
T FOR TORPEDO AT THE ISLAND OF OTHONI

a cigar-shaped self-propelled underwater missile designed to be fired from a ship or submarine or dropped into the water from an aircraft and to explode on reaching a target.
KEVIN SEP 2018

soniaP

U is for unicorn. This is John the union having a drink at the bar at Bardis sun studios. He is often seen in and around Arillas on his holidays and often stars on Instagram.

Truth

Poppy is approaching in a threatening manner to refuse him another Ouzo...... he has clearly had too many! 😂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Eggy

John the Unicorn ! - I remember him. At the bar One evening and I threw a dart which hit him!! - Very upset , he was , and farted a few times , spun around the room and vanished outa the window!!
Negg

vivian

Neil, your such a clown that certainly made me giggle. Love to you and Wendy.x

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

soniaP

Quote from: Eggy on September 23, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
John the Unicorn ! - I remember him. At the bar One evening and I threw a dart which hit him!! - Very upset , he was , and farted a few times , spun around the room and vanished outa the window!!
Negg

Yeah Neil that sounds typical of him.

soniaP

W is for wall of the old fortress Corfu town

kevin-beverly

Hi
I bet John unicorn 🦄 felt defeated after that

Kev