A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

TerryW

soniaP

Fantastic to see you posting. Photos Terry, especially since you started this A to Z thing in the first place.

Truth

You took a risk there mate..... Bottles at the side of the pool at Horizon..... they would have hung a mere mortal like me for doing that 😂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

TerryW

Karl, they get used to me laying down, by the pool with my camera, photographing beer etc.  At least, they now know, that they have to help me get back up :-(

kevin-beverly

HI ALL

C FOR COSTUME Wine festival

kevin

soniaP

Sorry another C for cicadas.. poppy at.Bardis sun says despite living in Corfu all her life she has never seen before. This one on my husband's sun bed on the beach.

kevin-beverly

HI ALL

D FOR DANCING At the wine festival

kevin

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

patrickjohn

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

vivian

Guess who the Geek is, We all love him.

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

HI ALL

H FOR HELEN at the tria talking to Brett and his dad

kev

patrickjohn

From 6th October 2010 - INA's BOAT - under the tamarisk tree.

Arillas beach by the Horizon Hotel, Corfu

by pj's memories, on Flickr

Regards

Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

kevin-beverly

Hi

The genus Tamarix (tamarisk, salt cedar) is composed of about 50–60 species of flowering plants in the family Tamaricaceae, native to drier areas of Eurasia and Africa.[2] The generic name originated in Latin and may refer to the Tamaris River in Hispania Tarraconensis

philippa

Dearest terry - as you are the one Uk family  that I have known best of all the forums´m users over the years this is kind of directed to you- yes I do look into the Arillas websiet almost everyday- and often in the forum and love hearing all the super comments - .
But this summer is soooo hard not being able to come.We sold our hous in Sep  -still legal!!!!! Greek things to be settled - but it is Arillas and our lovely Greek friends that we so miss
Austria is no alternative in the summer - 36 but no sea- horizon - thomas - Yiotta - Dr Janni the list goes on and on.
Maybe one day we will be able to comre back - if there is a God!
RE Durrels -Eggy you will know that they also did a bit of filming nearer to home - above the Post Office in Kavadades!! How cool is that!

Anyway always thinkingf A - with pain in my heart - drink an ouzo for me!! A big beer for  rainer and a bowl of water for Chloe - our lad - she issad too
LOL
philippa

soniaP