A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

kevin-beverly

kevin-beverly

HI

X FOR XEROTHERMIC DRY AND HOT

KEV SEP 2012

vivian

I know this isnt in order but Just wanted to say, HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY to BROUKLIS  TERVENAR today. A place im sure we
have all enjoyed and will carry on doing so.

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

YIOTA smiling as always

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Ive got ZERO in my head at the moment
                                               apart from getting back to Arillas

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Viv
Good 'ole Pete!! - Stoned as usual!
Negg

kevin-beverly

kevin-beverly

HI

B FOR BOUGIOURDI Bouyiourdi is a Greek Spicy appetizer. It consist of feta, kasseri, tomatoes, oregano, olive oil and peppers. The ingredients are baked together in an oven at 200–225 °C. It can be served with pita bread. From the TRIA

kev sep 2018

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

HI

D FOR DIAULOS INSTRUMENT  The diaulos was an ancient Greece wind instrument composed of two pipes, which were played similar to an oboe. The diaulos is basically two flutes put together The two pipes were connected at their base and often of different lengths. Circular breathing was sometimes used by the performer.

KEV

Eggy

Kevin
I was told it was one up each nostril.
Anyway , something to do when sat on the toilet and I can see how the WINDpipe gets it's name.
Plus..... that's one helluva toilet roll!!
Cheers
Negg

Jon B

I wonder if anyone knows what is happening at the Arillas Beach Point café?.
Last Sept it seemed to suddenly close for no apparent reason, other than possible family issues?? It's in position A1, ideal for a drink or snack when coming off the beach, and the food was always excellent and Maria and her sisters were so pleasant and friendly. A big, big loss to the village if it does not open for the season. Any news most welcome. Thanks... Jon.

Eggy

Jon B
Taken from an "Arillas Today" post from April 13th

No news on whether Beach Point has new tennants. Twill be a shame to see it closed this Summer

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI
Yes we will miss Beach Point coming of the beach having a cold beer and a lovely Gyros NEIL get your apron and start cooking haha

D FOR DONKEY The one on the left haha

kev sep 2013