A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Ann K

Oh Patrick!  I remember that from primary school!
Ann x

patrickjohn

For Kev it reads:
Too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you are too wise for me!
Warm regards - Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

kevin-beverly

Thanks Patrick
I never heard that be for it must be a northern thing haha

Kev

kevin-beverly

Hi

I think it is X now

x for χωριατικη σαλάτα  horiatiki salad Greek salad

Kev sep 2012

vivian

Quote from: kevin-beverly on March 23, 2022, 07:24:01 PM

Hi Vivian
you are not the only one I am in 1984 I was tested I came out as a nine year old I was given extra time for my exams and passed all one with a credit

When I was younger I was so depressed that I could not write Bev's birthday card out I could not spell and rip the card up but I have found a way to get by  at school they did not pick it up they thought I was a thicko but I got my photography A leave when I was in my twenties and became a freelance for a magazine

Kev
Nobody seemed to think anything of it. It wasnt untell I went to see if I could get into the WRAF that it got spotted somehow I got in and went into signals, it didnt help a lot that it was all done by numbers, at one time I could remember up to 500 phone numbers as we called them and tell you exactely where and who every body was. Still good with numbers and being on this Forum has actual helped my spelling. So Thanks to all of you.

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Quote from: patrickjohn on March 23, 2022, 09:21:51 PM
2yyur2yyubicur2yy4me!
Warm Regards - Pat

I remember my Dad saying that and he used to add just be yourself because you are wise to the world. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Ann K

patrickjohn

I first saw it in my mother's autograph book.  She had been collecting autographs since the 1920s and that was where I first saw it and asked her what it meant.
Regards - Pat

kevin-beverly

HI

Start with A now

A FOR AIRPORT CORFU

KEV SEP 2018

patrickjohn

vivian

The boss is as above

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

HI

D FOR DOLMADES Stuffed vegetable dish known as Dolmades. These grape leave mezedakia are not only common in Greece, but also in Russia, the Middle East, and Asia, and are usually stuffed with your choice of onion, zucchini, eggplant, tomato, pepper, or meat. One of the nice things about eating Dolmades is that they can be served either warm or cold depending on your preference. They also go great with lemon sprinkled on top of them and can even be enjoyed with a side of plain yogurt.

KEV AUG 2021

vivian

ENJOYING ourselfs at Bardis Sun

Stay Nude it ante rude

Truth

And what a place it is to enjoy yourselves ! 😉👍
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......