A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Weeze81 and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Eggy

Well Viv , just for you and Pete.
In all the spare time, that is on my hands, I have made this Quaint one room appt for your next stay. - Very cheap with a large outside toilet.

Negg

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Viv .... The radiator is the mattress!! (you just have to sleep sideways!! - Always helps you to drop off)
Negg

vivian

Hi Neil, while it is very much appreciated, you know where we normally stop and its that tad bigger and the bath just makes it perfection. Thank you for the thought made Pete and I laugh. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

So ... if we are on the R now i Have summit.
Ris for a Really nice pic of our last cat.
Settled into the family very well and wants to play with all who generally bop him on the nose.

Sadly , Viv , this appt has been taken but, should he vacate, I will let you know!!
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

S FOR SWIMMING POOL AT THE TRIA TODAY

KEV

patrickjohn

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Eggy

Reminds me of part of a snooker commentary.
"And he's looking at a plant in the middle pocket"
Cheers
Negg

vivian

Uniform

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Viv's step, put there the night before our blessing so I could get up without falling over,
                                                              unfortnetly the lovely man that did it hasn't allowed for the weather, so Dimi and
                                                              friends removed some pebbles so we could get on the beach.

Stay Nude it ante rude

patrickjohn

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Eggy

PJ - Reckon you only wore that hat to make me chuckle??
I think it was a chef's hat (toque) but had a puncture. (Like a floppy meringue springs to mind)
Negg

vivian

almost X rated

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Viv , you brazen hussy , you!!
Never thought I would see speedos smaller that PJ's.
( I would title this pic as " Just Bumming Around" )
Negg

vivian

No ive got one I was going to call just bumming around but wouldnt put it on here. Just coverd in green clay. lol.x

Stay Nude it ante rude