A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

TerryW

J for Just another Window, but isn't it wonderful. I wish I was walking past it right now!

Maggie

Great pics terry! I'm guessing that was the supermarket in Kavvadades....

kevin.g

BeckyB

Terry,

I meant to post something sooner today about your glorious pictures. What an eye you have! And you always take such imaginative shots - but not only that, the pictures you take always transport you back & really conjure up Corfu - well done you Terry & thank you so much for sharing them with us - they're cracking!

BeckyB :-)

blondegirl

Great photos Terry..  just the pick me up I needed!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

TerryW

K for Knockdown prices ( what a cheat to use this for K just because I wanted to show the Supermarket at Sidari).

This is where the other pic was taken. I must be sad, but I find the shopping expeditions quite exciting. Its interesting to see the different ranges of goods that are stocked and this supermarket  has  a large range.

TerryW

L for Lime Tree.

I think this is a lime tree. It is next to the Bakery.

TerryW

M for Massive Succulent. Not sure if this is an Aloe Vera plant. it was on the side of the road, between Arillas Bay and  Bardis Sun.

blondegirl

I know what you mean Terry.. I love the big supermarkets... even the household goods seem fun...I love the tiny saucepans for coffee and the plastic froth makers, plastic table cloths...it just looks more fun and quirky than the UK.  Then there's the food... It always amazes me that you can buy all the brands and I love the greek labels, buying it and getting home and dont know how to use it because you cant understand the directions!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

vivian

Come on Terry, Im sure you can get through to Z dont stop now we are enjoying seeing your pics to much. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

I Don't think I have enough to get Z Viv, but I will try.

N for Neat little sign.

I am sure that many people went passed this sign on walks around the village.

TerryW

O for Over hanging plant, coming over the wall at the Sea Breeze.

TerryW

P for Perdita's (San Stefanos) wonderful glass and wood ornament of tree and chairs.

TerryW

Q for Quietness - The calm sea looking over to Albania from Canal' d'amour

TerryW