A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

kevin-beverly and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sandy x

LOL Viv!! I remember that...think you should have asked permission before showing us in all our glory!!! What a wet holiday....but nevertheless true Arillas fun throughout. Not much sun but plenty of good food, wine and company....
Sandy x

Sandy x

Sandy x

justlynn

Ha ha, great photos again, Viv!
(Anyone else going to own up? ;) )

Sharon, what a gorgeous sunset!

lynn x

DOH, Sandy's just beaten me to it!

suzanne simcox

sharonF

LOL suzanne, I knew Sandy and Viv were in it, anymore out there??

Sharon x

Sandy x

Viv and I could spill the beans but we'll leave it to the other three to own up....
Sandy x

justphil

It's a fantastic pic of all you Arillas girlies. Men aren't supposed to post about it but I will anyway. You all looked wonderful. Sandy in the middle, viv at the side, ah - I wouldn't dare get it all wrong.

As for beans you can spill all you want to. We will be too involved to notice. We both just loved the pic.

Phil and Jen

Sandy x

Phil how have you worked that out when I haven't even met you and justjen yet?...lol
Sandy x

Vaughan & Angie

Can anyone advise (Phil) which restaurants produce their own wine please?  I had a lovely half caraffe at Vavillas a few years back and am keen to try some more.

Many thanks

blondegirl

We had some nice wine there as I remember too... recommend it!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justphil

If you like red wine, go for Thalassa's house red. Yannis gave us a 1.5 litre bottle to take home in 2002 (yes - we had spent most of the two weeks there and it was a goodbye gift. Little did he know we'd be back....)

It was amazingly mellow and good to drink. And it was just the same this July served by Spiros about 2 weeks ago. We were just too "tired and emotional" to finish it as holiday report says.

Amourada (at the corner - Vasillis Supermarket and the very pretty taverna opposite which is his) invited us to try their homemade wine last October. It was brilliant. And they are a wonderful family like all we have met in Arillas.

phil

riggers

Regarding ARILLAS GIRLS PIC.

i DONT  know who is who   ha ha ha  :) :)

Which one is Sandy  and Viv

riggers...

Lindypops

Lindypops.

vivian

LOL I didnt know it would cause this much intrest seeing this photo again as it is already in the picture of the day archives.
A great thing to revisit if you havent looked at it for a while. A few of Sandy and I and a few other forum members but im not going to say which one's go with which date as the wholething was started by Dimitris so that family members and friends could see their loved one's, and look what it turned into every body looks forward to seeing every picture of the day. I bet Dimitris didn't think when it all started what a great idea he had. LOL Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justphil

Hi Sandy, viv and all the girls

Sad as we are, we recognised the photo from last time. We had sussed most of who was who then. We can't remember how though - probably alcoholic intuition....

Phil