A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Eggy

Very nice pictures for " G " they are too.

Paul
I'll ask Noufris what's planned for Septembr.

Negg

blondegirl

Thats right, thats Peter and Evie from Leeds I think they come from.  They are such a lovely couple. I hit it off with Evie straight away and we had such a laugh last year at the Galini in the swimming pool and it was great to meet up with them again this year.  I think thats what made the holiday even better this year was meeting up again.  You always meet some very nice people in Arillas.

I remember we first met you at the Brouklis when we were looking at Demitris and Litsas wedding album.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

PaulnMaria

Thanks Eggy, I'll be in so much trouble if I go, but what's a man supposed to do ??!

blondegirl

We went to a "friendly" game in Crete one year.  Some friends were playing at midnight and  obviously floodlit, they had all finished work and it was much cooler to play then.  It was quite enjoyable sitting outside at nice cafe tables with a drink chatting when the men were glued to the game.  Another happy experience to remember.

pappa

Smiffypink

That seemed like a proper sunset when i looked at that picture, very bright!!  Lovely photo :-) !

TerryW

pappa and Baldy Barry..... I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but the idea of this topic is to find a photo from the next letter of the alphabet. So the next photo should begin with a "H"

pappa could have cheated and described the sunset ( on which, by the way, the colours are amazing) as "heavenly sunset"  or "have you ever seen a better sunset"

sharonF

terry glad you pointed that out, it's all part of it, seeing the next photo in sequence.  love this topic x

TerryW

H for "Had Enough" I was so full that I couldn't finish Mary's delicious homemade cheesecake at the Horizon. This was our last evening meal of the holiday and I was so full after two weeks of eating too much. But oh so satisfying.

kes

`I` is for INORMUS PRAWN....Yes I gaot a B in English

blondegirl

JUST the two of us!!

at the top of Afionas looking towards Arillas!

Eileen

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

blondegirl

Fair took our breath away... fabulous views and the sea was so blue.

Eileen

K for kitten.  We saw this little fella all alone and out late one evening in July.

By
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

TerryW

L for Looking out the back ( Looking out from the back of the Horizon)