A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

blondegirl

I had to look twice... the eyes arent so good, I asked Mike to come and have a look at it... he reckons its a rock, I thought it was something out of Startrek! Neither of us can see well!

Very clever Marika to spot that! :-)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justphil

Eggy, it's me on a good day at 6am wondering where the kettle is....

Marika what a perceptive and clever picture. It really looks alive and like BG says, comes off the set of Startrek or Doctor Who?

lol
Phil

vivian

I like that one.
Sharon what letter are you waiting for?. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

Thanks for more pic's Viv, keep em coming. The last one of the runway made me wonder about something ...........

sharonF

Lol, Terry, trust you to spot that!  I was looking how scary and wet that runway looks!!

S = Sunday afternoon chilling out.

We took this photo from the Marina where we were having a long lazy sunday lunch.  They are the local lads, they arrived on their little scooters and had a laugh at the end of the pier,  What a lovely change to see that, from what you get over here.

The lady in the foreground had just got changed right there under a towel, flashing her bits! lol, the lads didnt bat an eyelid. 
Sharon x

Marika

QuoteEggy, it's me on a good day at 6am wondering where the kettle is....
Marika what a perceptive and clever picture. It really looks alive and like BG says, comes off the set of Startrek or Doctor Who?
lol Phil

I had to look twice... the eyes arent so good, I asked Mike to come and have a look at it... he reckons its a rock, I thought it was something out of Startrek! Neither of us can see well!
Very clever Marika to spot that! smiley

HaHaHa! very good Phil, so I can remember now, that is you, if I see you at 6am :D
BG and Phil I saw on the third look how funny that stone is :)

Now another one from the plane!

T -> Town

www.marika75.webs.com

TerryW

I love that photo from the plane Marika, it looks like you were sitting near a very clean window, because the definition of the buildings is so clear.

Do you have any more from the plane?

JohnTheRef&Dot

Marika

:D :D :D  Yes, I was sitting on the wing, because the windows were so dirty :D :D :D

Marika x x x

Another on for T -> Town :)

www.marika75.webs.com

justlynn

Great photos, Marika!

Any photos I take from a plane are just a blur!  :D

Lynn x

Marika

Oh Lynn,
I have some of these kind of photos too!
Especialy the ones I took on the way home.
Too early in the morning, no good eye for anything and the window was really dirty :(
HaHaHa!

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Marika

Hmmm! I find no photo for the letter "U"

So the next is than "V"

V -> View

www.marika75.webs.com

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude