nafsika apartments - safety deposit boxes?

Started by LISA B, August 04, 2007, 12:08:46 AM

LISA B

Hi there,
Just wondered if anyone has stayed at the Nafsika and whether there are safety deposit boxes in the apartments or reception? Also is there a money exchange facility on this complex.
Its our first visit to Arillas, we have been to Corfu but not his resort and just wanted to check this out.
Also how long is the transfer on the dreaded transfer bus? we have 3 young children and I know it says 1- 1half hour but wondered if this was realistic in August!1
  Everyone has great things to say about Arillas, so we are all really excited
     Regards
    Lisa B

Eggy

Hi
On the "Home" page of this site, at the bottom, under Package Holidays from the UK you will find some info about Nafsika. It's part of the Rainbow complex which has an on-site office. You can change money,hire a car,book exchange etc. I'm sure they had Safety Deposit boxes in the office but someone else may confirm that for you.
Negg

Eggy

Just driven past the "Rainbow" and the sign outside says, amongst other things, safety deposit boxes available.
Negg

M n M

we go with Manos and the quickest we have got there is about one and a half hours, most times it is about two hours, the worst was nearly three. We have heard that sometimes it can take four hours, it depends on which way, and where they drop off. Sorry for this info.

Mick.

kevin.g

yes there are safety deposit boxs in the office at nafsika ,which is part of the rainbow complex which you can get access to late into the evening but after 8.30 am in the morning so if youve booked a early morning trip i,d  suggest you get the money out the night before  .just ask jimmy or spiro and they get the keys for you to gain access to your box ....not sure if theres a charge if your staying as a guest,or how much if your not but i dont think its much for peace of mind...

LISA B

many thanks for all your replies, we are really looking forward to Arillas and all it has to offer.
    Cheers
    LisA  B

kevin.g

f.a.o lisa.b   not only will you love nafsika .as eggy above has said its part of the rainbow complex. but most of all you will love the people who own it. the anthis family who own it and is run by the two brothers spiro &jimmy  you will love them .try the old mans strawberry wine while your there.and make sure you book yourself in for there greeknite the food and dancing is fab.......