Arillas Panorama

Started by TerryW, July 23, 2007, 05:51:31 PM

TerryW

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this post but I am sure Dimitris can move it if isn't.

I have had a go at "stitching" some photos together and the result can be seen as follows.

Go to www.snapdrive.net   logon name = tuckwell and password = tuckwell.

The file is arillas panorama.jpg and is about 3.5 Mb in size. Because it is a large file it may take a few minutes to load, depending on your connection speed.

There are also a couple of videos and a folder called arillas with some more photographs.

Terry

blondegirl

you're a clever old thing arent you TW, you seem to know what you are doing with these photos, I havent a clue!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

kes

TerryW

I am really upset now blondegirl - "clever OLD thing"?

Just because you know this, you needn't tell everyone else. Only joking.

I could give you a definition of being OLD that involves a marshmallow and a money box, but I might get banned from the forum if I did.

I don't want  members to think that I am showing off or similar, I just like to share my memories of Arillas and maybe show how technology can be used to extend the knowledge even further.

vivian

Thanks for sharing them with us, can you please tell me where img 5292 jpg is, it looks lovely. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

blondegirl

I think its brilliant and love to look at others photos.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Peckedhen

I've spent ages zooming in  and reminiscing.  Thanks for sharing.

TerryW

Viv

5292.jpg is the decorative part of the Thassala - It could win a prize at Chelsea