Eggy's Bike?

Started by TerryW, July 19, 2007, 02:19:26 AM

TerryW

I think all the riding from Kavvadades has taken its toll on Eggy's Bike.

Has anyone else seen this bike?

Eggy

TerryW
Excellant - 9:15 am and my first loud chuckle of the day.
Mind you, I may need that bike now as yesterday the car radiator sprang a leak.
( They tell me 150 euros for a new Rad !!!?)
I might have time to put a seperate post on that. - I'm not going anywhere.
So you can see the benefit of me starting today with a laugh.
Negg

TerryW

I am glad it made you laugh Negg. I just kept seeing the bike and thought that it seemed to give a picture of the "laid back culture" in Arillas. Dimitris, told me that someone still rides the bike even though it doesn't have a rear tyre.

Thats bad luck about the radiator, Radweld seemed to do the trick many years ago.

Terry

Smiffypink

I went to the supermarket 2 days before we were coming home and as i was waslking out i heard this creaking, squeaking, whiny noise, i looked to my left and saw said bike being ridden, you know when you have to do a double take, he propped it up, went in the shop, came out and casually rode off on it again!!!

I stood there chuckling away to myself, i told Brett as soon as i got back, he laughed also, but as you say, so laidback about it, its like we're the ones with the problem for stopping and staring haha!!

vivian

Yea we havee seen him a few times, a lovely guy even got Pete danceing at Dimiritis & Litsa's wedding. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Jennifer Ferguson

we were out at the beginning of may and saw a young guy riding about the village.surprised it has lasted this long without a tyre.could hear it before you saw it.

Lindypops

What a fab bike. Is it the man from Amorada that rides it about? Is it Vassillis? I`ve also seen the young chap riding a more upto date variety. I think the newer model may have go fast stripes. He`ll also give you a cheery wave.
Lindypops.