Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup

Started by dimitris, June 14, 2007, 11:21:38 AM

kevin.g

haha eileen ..fab but true,,,,,,,,,,,x

Mick and Jill

sooooooo true Eileen, counting down in my diary its the only way to stay sane ha ha
22 weeks on Monday

Jill xx
Jill XXX

vivian

Hi Eileen,
Im sure your dignosis is right, but what to do when even the follow on treatment has stopped working and you cant afford to go more then twice a year, can we get a  free presciption from Dr. Eileen? for three to four times a year. love Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eileen

Quote from: vivian on January 08, 2011, 11:58:47 AM
Hi Eileen,
Im sure your dignosis is right, but what to do when even the follow on treatment has stopped working and you cant afford to go more then twice a year, can we get a  free presciption from Dr. Eileen? for three to four times a year. love Viv & Pete

LOL...Viv!

Dr Eileen wishes to amend her previous post.  There is a cure for Arillasitus but it requires a complete lifestyle change that involves a permanent move to Arillas*
* Possible known side effects to be aware of are missing family and enlarged liver.

For now I recommend that you keep following your current prescription which is to continue with your placebo (The Arillas forum) and back it up with at least a couple of medicinal visits to Arillas per year. :-)

xxxxx

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Jo Wissett

justphil

Reckon I must be a terminal case. I've been on Dr Eileen's prescription for years now,  and keep getting worse. Can't sell up, and can't afford both, so I'll keep on taking the 6-number pill every week in the hope for a miracle....

lovely heartwarming posts all!

Phil

vivian

Well Phil, I guess you have the same odds as we have of being cured. Keep trying luvver. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Val n Bill

Roll on 8pm will be sitting with tickets in my hand.
                                               Val x
The love affair continues.

wayne

4 visits now complete after staying at gallini,marvel,annas and  mathraki

TONYNEW

7 for us now and counting down until the 8th :-)

wayne

Looking forwards to no 5 which may be october next year as the brewery are planning  a 2 week beer festival with some english brewers appearing too

keith(geezer)

just like two say that me and ann have been regular for 6 yrs now will be how 7 th next yrs so can we be members lol

Chris12

We have done five years at tria and have booked sixth stay for next July already. 4th July for two weeks and hope neil  does a darts night as the visitors won this year lol.

Val n Bill

Seven visits for Val n Bill, but still not enough. So already booked for next year :)

Val x
The love affair continues.

pdkirk

Lost count, first visit in 1994, nafsica, dionysis 1 and 2, perrys and jimmy's, bakery, Ina's, Irine's, Nikos, Kaloudis