FAO Lisa ....Bardis Studios Kitchen

Started by blondegirl, May 30, 2007, 05:56:55 PM

blondegirl

Lisa.....

Do you know if they have all the kitchen paraphanlia in the studios like  a kettle, or even a toaster.  I remember reading they had the usual two ring boilers and a small oven which is something we have never had before, not that I am planning to use it, but does it have a grill in it as well.  They had a toaster in the Galini which was useful, otherwise I have got a flat camping one I can slip in my case for toasted sandwiches.... if I have to!   I am not going to bother bringing a kettle if they dont have one, just use the saucepan.

Glad you got your tickets by the way... :)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Lisa and Steve

They definately have a toaster but not sure about grill. Funny story from last year about a "toaster" regarding Ian and Helen.

RUSSELL

No toaster but they do have all the other things' the cooker has a small a grill built in and you have to turn a knob to change the setting for the oven.

Lisa and Steve

Oops sorry Sue wrong info.People must do their toast using the grill. Even better we can have cheese on toast. They do have a fridge though. Read pm and you will understand.

RUSSELL

Hi LISA/STEVE
Sorry about the mistake i made in the hand luggage talk but i was talking  about my wife lisa sorry if this upset you did not mean to do it.

Smiffypink

Hi Sue,

You get a kettle, the oven with a grill and 2 rings, a chopping board, sharp knives, normal cutlery, tin openers, bottle openers, saucepans, plates, glasses, bowls, wooden spoon etc etc, so theres plenty to use!

Lisa and Steve

You didnt upset me Russell would take a lot more than that as I was only joking.

blondegirl

So, I wont need to take my George Forman Grill, pressure cooker, popcorn maker, steamer, bread maker, yogurt maker....  All the things I cant live without!!!   ;)

Cheryl2307

Bg do you actually use these things more than once?  I've bought all sorts of gadgets for the kitchen and just getting them out the box to use seems like hard work! 

I want to know what the pillows are like Smiffy - are they nice and soft or a bit hard and lumpy?
Cheryl O

Smiffypink

Theyre nice and smooth and just right, not too soft and not too firm, also you only get one pillow per bed but if you prefer 2 just ask for another, i always have 2 pillows so i asked and i got!

Also the safety deposit boxes are 15euros for  a week, just in case anyone is interested.

vivian

When I went to breakfast on our first full day there, I asked Poppy if I could have another pillowand low and behold it was there waiting for me when I finished my breakfast. What service. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

blondegirl

Thats great about the pillows.  Some places are a bit reluctant to give out more pillows.  Mike always has about three!

Cheryl, I did actually get rid  of  all of my "gadgets" as they were ornaments really. I do use my grill a lot though. :)