Weather Today

Started by Shuey, May 14, 2007, 02:07:14 PM

Shuey

It looks a bit misty today on the webcam.  Hope it picks up for all of you going next week!

Smiffypink

So do i, anythings got to be better than here though, its piddling down outside!!

Mango

Its rained here in  Rotherham non stop since first thing Sunday morning.

Shuey

It was chucking it down first thing but has dryed up now.  Its a bit windy and the sky looks the same colour that is on the webcam.

It also rained most of the day yesterday!  A typical winters day.  Glad i was tucked up indoors all day.

Just noticed I have got a medal!

Erja

Rainy and throughly miserable in London :(

Gongrats on your medal Shuey!
Life is good ;)

blondegirl

raining on and off today,Mike and my son keep coming home in between showers pretty fed up with it.  my white towels are still on the line not dry and cant face going out to get them in to put into the drier, they will be as grey as the weather!

Oops! They have just walked in again for the 3rd time today and caught me on this!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Smiffypink

Been raining all day here too in Essex, miserable!

Congrats on your bronze medal Shuey!

Shuey

Thank you - am starting to feel like a proper member now that i have got a medal!!

Rugbymad

Been piddling down in Norwich since friday. Supposed to get better for the end of the week.

justlynn

That's good news, Rugbymad - we could certainly do with better by the end of the week - every time I've gone out since Thursday, it's been raining!  Friday night I got drenched and had to change everything!
Lynn

Hels Bels

I shouldn't say this, but it looks cloudy out in Arillas, I'm happy 'cause I've been there and I've had my good weather!

No I don't mean that really, Viv is still out there, I hope the weather hasn't changed for the worst.

At least the sun is trying to come out in the UK now!

Sandy x

I hate to say it Smiffy but the weather is looking a bit grim for us next week....
Sandy x

Shuey

Think positive thoughts - it will be lovely.

Smiffypink

That can all change, dont worry it will be fine!!

Rugbymad

As we speak now i am doing the (arillas sun dance) for you travellers next week.
It will be gorgeous.